Lich King DOWNED?! Spoilers I guess?

Posted by RelentlessKnight (965 posts) -

Here's some news that was unexpected from WoW. Someone(or a raid) downed the Lich King and through my expectations I know it will suck. Watching the video of a group downing the Lich King seems disappointing because first of all, they should make the Lich King raid - more suitable for a 25-man and second, the abilities/phasing of the Lich King seems pathetic and it seems that the Lich King abilities are lame and easy to avoid. It wasn't such a epic moment seeing a raid first downed the Lich King despite seeing Tirion confronting him and that awesome ending video that I will show later. At first I thought, from the Horde's perspective - Sylvanas will take her final revenge but seeing the video of the World's First Downed of the Lich King, beaten by the Horde once again, we just see Tirion as a figurehead of the Alliance and much later King Terenas. Disappointing and totally lame, yet the things like v/o in these events sounds awesome and provided some moments of heroism, but these things I should stay clear from because I don't really want to play WoW again due to its nature of guilds and drama. 

But I digress, here's the video!

Awesome Is-It? Not really?
#1 Posted by RelentlessKnight (965 posts) -

Here's some news that was unexpected from WoW. Someone(or a raid) downed the Lich King and through my expectations I know it will suck. Watching the video of a group downing the Lich King seems disappointing because first of all, they should make the Lich King raid - more suitable for a 25-man and second, the abilities/phasing of the Lich King seems pathetic and it seems that the Lich King abilities are lame and easy to avoid. It wasn't such a epic moment seeing a raid first downed the Lich King despite seeing Tirion confronting him and that awesome ending video that I will show later. At first I thought, from the Horde's perspective - Sylvanas will take her final revenge but seeing the video of the World's First Downed of the Lich King, beaten by the Horde once again, we just see Tirion as a figurehead of the Alliance and much later King Terenas. Disappointing and totally lame, yet the things like v/o in these events sounds awesome and provided some moments of heroism, but these things I should stay clear from because I don't really want to play WoW again due to its nature of guilds and drama. 

But I digress, here's the video!

Awesome Is-It? Not really?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.