Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 13, 2008

Travel to the arctic continent of Northrend in Blizzard's second expansion to the most popular MMORPG ever made.

Okay so..

Worthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Worthy

Well I haven't really been updating anything on this site but here comes a little update...

So anyway, lately I've been playing a lot of WoW, I know its not the best game out there but no other MMO fancy's my eyes. But on to the point, So since we cleared everything, and I mean all content (S3D included) I have found myself very very bored. PvP with my hunter is not as fun as I would like, got a pally alt which I find a hard time gearing up. So I have nothing really to do.

I find it so odd that Blizzard used this much time to actually realise that the content is lacking so badly, hell even S3D was a cakewalk, I bet I could train a monkey to do it. Now they are saying grand things about Ulduar and how its going to be "harder" and how Naxx is just the entery level raid. But come on, I wonder what hard is for Blizzard if they ment that Maly and S3D was the worst thing they could send at us.

So I've been thinking about rolling an DK alt somewhere so I could have some more fun in pvp, if anybody has any suggestions about a server I could roll on that would be awesome (this is EU btw)

And to show you that I am not just a scrubnub claming that I am all this and that here is my armory and feel free to whisper me ingame anytime.

On another note, I've ordered Street Fighter IV, and can't wait to get it! If anybody wants to play some rounds with nooby me, please add me on XBL: Verdige

Worthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By Worthy

Well I haven't really been updating anything on this site but here comes a little update...

So anyway, lately I've been playing a lot of WoW, I know its not the best game out there but no other MMO fancy's my eyes. But on to the point, So since we cleared everything, and I mean all content (S3D included) I have found myself very very bored. PvP with my hunter is not as fun as I would like, got a pally alt which I find a hard time gearing up. So I have nothing really to do.

I find it so odd that Blizzard used this much time to actually realise that the content is lacking so badly, hell even S3D was a cakewalk, I bet I could train a monkey to do it. Now they are saying grand things about Ulduar and how its going to be "harder" and how Naxx is just the entery level raid. But come on, I wonder what hard is for Blizzard if they ment that Maly and S3D was the worst thing they could send at us.

So I've been thinking about rolling an DK alt somewhere so I could have some more fun in pvp, if anybody has any suggestions about a server I could roll on that would be awesome (this is EU btw)

And to show you that I am not just a scrubnub claming that I am all this and that here is my armory and feel free to whisper me ingame anytime.

On another note, I've ordered Street Fighter IV, and can't wait to get it! If anybody wants to play some rounds with nooby me, please add me on XBL: Verdige

tmthomsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By tmthomsen
    I totally agree that the current PvE content is very easy, but that was also its purpose - as opposed to the starting PvE content of TBC, where every encounter was too hard/broken. I have faith that Ulduar will in fact be a lot harder than the current content... I imagine it will be on pair wth BWL in the old days.

Then again... I imagine Blizzard's great balance/quality assurance team is working hard on StarCraft 2 atm, so I guess that's the reason behind WoW "sad" state.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.