What keeps you in wow?

Posted by Pop (2636 posts) -

I've been playing wow for 10 months now, and it's cool and wonder what keeps other ppl in wow I asked my guild they say they don't know, I 90% play for the PVP and thinking that maybe some day I may become e-famous :P and be in the top arena team on my BG. What about you guys what keeps you playing World of Warcraft?

#1 Posted by Pop (2636 posts) -

I've been playing wow for 10 months now, and it's cool and wonder what keeps other ppl in wow I asked my guild they say they don't know, I 90% play for the PVP and thinking that maybe some day I may become e-famous :P and be in the top arena team on my BG. What about you guys what keeps you playing World of Warcraft?

#2 Posted by Fleppie (200 posts) -

The variety. I like how the different classes play totally different. Also the different stuff you are able to do. Solo, hunt for achievements, Dungeons, Raids, PVP, Arena. Always something to do.

#3 Posted by Cloneslayer (1632 posts) -

Playing with a good group of people trying to clear end game content. ICC is pretty kick-ass. I'm on WoW hiatus right now until I get some more money but I totally can't wait to get back into. And I hate what gear score is doing to the game but I love that I have a high number (5.7k).

#4 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

The friends and the loot. I like the ever progressing nature and that I can do it with chums. 

#5 Posted by Sanryd (1362 posts) -

Nothing, because I ruined it for myself by starting on a private server with an xp multiplier. Got to 70 in around a week, bought all the best gear, then got bored because there wasn't that many people on there anyway. I keep wanting to get back into it, but starting back at level 1 is horrible after having all that awesome stuff.

#6 Posted by Cloneslayer (1632 posts) -
@tdk08 said:
" Nothing, because I ruined it for myself by starting on a private server with an xp multiplier. Got to 70 in around a week, bought all the best gear, then got bored because there wasn't that many people on there anyway. I keep wanting to get back into it, but starting back at level 1 is horrible after having all that awesome stuff. "
You have to find someone to do recruit-a-friend together. First blizzard has made leveling so much faster and you get a 3x (i think) exp bonus when you and your friend who recruited you quest together. 
#7 Posted by Pop (2636 posts) -

lol why did you guys revive almost a month old blog post :-? weird

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.