Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 13, 2008

Travel to the arctic continent of Northrend in Blizzard's second expansion to the most popular MMORPG ever made.

What keeps you in wow?

Pop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Edited By Pop

I've been playing wow for 10 months now, and it's cool and wonder what keeps other ppl in wow I asked my guild they say they don't know, I 90% play for the PVP and thinking that maybe some day I may become e-famous :P and be in the top arena team on my BG. What about you guys what keeps you playing World of Warcraft?

Pop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Pop

I've been playing wow for 10 months now, and it's cool and wonder what keeps other ppl in wow I asked my guild they say they don't know, I 90% play for the PVP and thinking that maybe some day I may become e-famous :P and be in the top arena team on my BG. What about you guys what keeps you playing World of Warcraft?

fleppie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By fleppie

The variety. I like how the different classes play totally different. Also the different stuff you are able to do. Solo, hunt for achievements, Dungeons, Raids, PVP, Arena. Always something to do.

cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By cloneslayer

Playing with a good group of people trying to clear end game content. ICC is pretty kick-ass. I'm on WoW hiatus right now until I get some more money but I totally can't wait to get back into. And I hate what gear score is doing to the game but I love that I have a high number (5.7k).

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By DanielJW

The friends and the loot. I like the ever progressing nature and that I can do it with chums. 

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Sanryd

Nothing, because I ruined it for myself by starting on a private server with an xp multiplier. Got to 70 in around a week, bought all the best gear, then got bored because there wasn't that many people on there anyway. I keep wanting to get back into it, but starting back at level 1 is horrible after having all that awesome stuff.

cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cloneslayer
    @tdk08 said:
    " Nothing, because I ruined it for myself by starting on a private server with an xp multiplier. Got to 70 in around a week, bought all the best gear, then got bored because there wasn't that many people on there anyway. I keep wanting to get back into it, but starting back at level 1 is horrible after having all that awesome stuff. "
    You have to find someone to do recruit-a-friend together. First blizzard has made leveling so much faster and you get a 3x (i think) exp bonus when you and your friend who recruited you quest together. 
    Pop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pop

lol why did you guys revive almost a month old blog post :-? weird

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.