Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

Anyone want to level with me?

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I bought an account for my bro since it was on sale, he got a horde shaman with me to level 33 and then went back to playing shooters lol. So now I've got an extra account that is sitting. Just looking to take advantage of the recruit a friend 3x exp bonus that the accounts share and I've run out of people to ask. You gotta be dedicated though, because if I out level you too far then the xp bonus stops. Once we hit 85 and the bonus ends, I don't care what you do, stay in the guild and have fun with us at 90 or do your own thing. Pacific time zone preferred. My choices are either give account to friend's boyfriend who probably won't play much, or find complete stranger who really wants to play. You can start a different character if you want, just get it to 33 and we'll continue. I'm just trying to get my priest to 90 quickly, and either I do it the long way, or find someone who will help speed it up.

Quethales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I will !! id be happy to !

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.