Anyone Want To 'Scroll of Resurrection' Me?

#1 Posted by mazik765 (2315 posts) -

If I understand correctly, Blizzard allows you to use a scroll of resurrection to send an invite to a friend who has had an inactive account for more than 90 days and if they renew their account you get a free month. Well I've decided to boot up the addiction again after a year of absence, so is there anyone who plays the game that would like to give me an invite and get the free month? :)

Please only respond if you actually will play the game during the month.

#2 Posted by gakon (1952 posts) -

I can.  I'll shoot you a PM.

#3 Posted by Nasos100 (727 posts) -

i would be able aswell but since gakon offered first its only fair he sends it. Also GL going back to WoW :D

#4 Posted by MythDarK (549 posts) -
@mazik765:  You can only be "resurrected" if your account haven't been upgraded by any of the expansion packs though.
#5 Posted by gakon (1952 posts) -
@MythDarK said:
" @mazik765:  You can only be "resurrected" if your account haven't been upgraded by any of the expansion packs though. "
It does say that in the FAQ, but I Scroll of Rezz'd my brother's account once and he has a Wrath of the Lich King account.  So I think it works.
#6 Posted by melcene (3056 posts) -

Yeah, you can Scroll of Rez accounts with expansion packs.  The account just needs to have been inactive for 90+ days. 

Too bad I hadn't seen this sooner.  I'll warn you though, just having come back myself over this last week after being gone since earlier this summer... A LOT has changed.  It's fairly overwhelming at first.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.