Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

Contemplating that i should finally give this game a shot.

Avatar image for rhombus_of_terror
    Rhombus_Of_Terror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rhombus_Of_Terror

My WoW trial ends on monday and I have to say it's been a blast. I fitted into the game quite nicely after spending some four and a half years on Guild Wars but Guild Wars has run it's course for me, in fact it has done for most of this year. 

WoW certainly has a much grander spectacle and I have spent the last 8 days or so dabbling in the professions. Warlock is the winning one for me right now because my favourite character on guild wars emulates the play of a warlock nicely, and with the added bonus of a tank spirit it's pretty awesome.  I love the art style, reminiscent of childhood cartoons adds to the sense of escapism. I have no sense of what the full game is like because the trial has quite a handful of limitations attached to it.

So I turn to you GB community, is it too late to join WoW? and also I might try and get in touch with any of you who are in the EU GB guild for this game too so i wont be wasting time alone. It would be great if I could hook up with players in a similar position or just starting out.

Avatar image for the_hiro_abides
    the_hiro_abides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By the_hiro_abides

I just joined vanilla WoW recently. I'm having fun, and strongly considering getting the add-ons.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.