Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

GB Classic Raid 'n Stuffs Guild

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BabyChooChoo

I wanted to check and see if any people with some high-er level toons wanted to start another GB guild, Horde side(we ain't no punk Alliance), on Dalaran. If you're just starting WoW, want to re-roll, or want to play with other GB members except on the Alliance side check out these guys. I think there was one more GB member group on a different server so if anyone there is reading that then feel free to post your contact information here just so people know.

In any case, the whole point of this guild would be just to go back and run some of the old forgotten raids not only for the fun of it, but also for the achievements and some of the rare items they drop. It wouldn't be a hardcore thing at all. Just a bunch of Giant Bomb peeps dicking around. If we wipe then so be it. We'll probably laugh about it and give it another shot. No level or gear requirements or anything either. If you're high enough to get into the chosen raid then welcome aboard. It's just meant to be a fun and laid back guild for all the GB crew.

If anyone wants to give this a go and try and make something happen then let me know!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.