Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

Giant Bomb Guild

• 98 results
    Stilblad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Stilblad

I just did a search and didnt see anything pop up but is there a server with a Giant Bomb Guild? I am just getting back into WoW and it would be cool if there were some GB duders to play with.

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By alanm26v5

I think there was a Horde guild that kind of died down mid MoP. I'm hoping that there's enough renewed interest next expansion as I'm also looking, but for Alliance.

adoggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By adoggz

yeah there is/was a guild on ysera horde and zuljin horde(server transferred to try and keep the raid alive i think) but it is pretty much dead. I think 1 or 2 people might log in from time to time so it might work if you just want a place to level in in peace. I dont know if anyone that was in the guild is interested enough to come back for more than a month or 2 for the next xpac but it could probably be revived if enough people are interested in it.

edit: it seems that some people re still hanging out in the zuljin server guild http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/zuljin/Bomb_Squad/

superpow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just got into it again as well. Would be cool to have a giant bomb guild.

adoggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superpow: if you wanna check out the zuljin guild just whisper anyone whos online and tell them your from giantbomb and they should get ya an invite.

Icecreamjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Any duders planning to do this on Aerie Peak now that Dan's there? I activated a 10-day trial thing just cause

asmo917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

@zeekthegeek: I'm going to see how the next installment of Dan's series looks, but I'm definitely considering it.

Ravelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any duders planning to do this on Aerie Peak now that Dan's there? I activated a 10-day trial thing just cause

I made a character on that server too. Feel free to add me. Ravelle#2656.

FateOfNever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be totes rad if there was a new active GB guild. I missed out on the last one. They always fade out eventually though, it's hard to keep an active community in a game for a solid length of time. Especially with how easy it is to consume content in WoW now. If duders do go all in on making an Alliance guild on Aerie Peak though, that would be cool and I'd probably be inclined to join up and enjoy leveling one last time before Warlords of Draenor when everyone is getting a gigantic overhaul of abilities again (many of which I personally find questionable for the well being of the enjoyment of the game, but, whatevs, I'm doing my best to reserve judgement.)

Dynamitekyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm up for a new GB guild! Someone get this shit poppin' off.

jimbozu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm working on getting signatures for a charter on Aerie Peak.

Add Grindstyle#1941 if you're interested in signing.

Ravelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Signed!

spazm6666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if anyone is interested, myself and a fellow duder just started up on Zul'Jin and would love to get the guild there back in action. It's already lvl 25 which would be a nice boost all around. The armory suggests there is some activity there but being new to the server, we need to get a hold of the GM. Just looking for some casual action. Speak to me!

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@spazm6666: Which Faction? I probably won't start playin again until WOD comes out but others will probably want to know.

devianthamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanadu: Horde - the Bomb Squad guild is there already

Tosshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already have a couple horde toons on Zul'Jin, would definitely be interested in joining up with the Bomb Squad there. I have some alliance toons as well, and would accept Battle Tag requests for dungeons/raids - Tosshi#1370.

adoggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By adoggz

@tosshi: @spazm6666: i don't know who could get you guys access to the guild right now but you could try pming @thrawnkkar or @troidy on the site. they might be able to point you in the right direction.

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By gaminghooligan

@jimbozu: hey I think your a lvl 19 Monk in Stormwind right now if that's the case I'm on Aerie Peak and looking to join up

I'm not sure if I'm adding the right person, it's been a long ass time since Ive seen WoW and I barely played it then, so Im not sure why everyone has a #xxxx after their character name

jimbozu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@jimbozu said:

@gaminghooligan: yeah thats me, are you tralse?

yep. I want in the guild, but I think I'm locked until my account upgrade goes through

Nime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I have a bunch of 90 Horde on Magtheridon US. I'd consider rerolling either Alliance or Horde if there is enough interest coming up with Dan and the expansion hype.

Feel free to add me - Nime#1166 if you need anything (mostly Hearthstone these days but I'll be back to WoW soon)

snowcharges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just started about a week ago, but I'm loving it so far and would love to team up with any GB fans. I'm in Zul'jin(Horde). I'm a level 25 tank with the username "Snowcharges", feel free to add me!

spazm6666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for all the replies guys. I wish I had been just a touch more patient and gone on Aerie but my 85 paladin has been transferred to Zul'jin and is now a troll so.... I will send out some in game emails, but my realID is spazm6666#1408 and my new main monk is Oobak, my pally is Noobak. Look me up and lets get ready for the exp pack. And of course good luck for any folks joining Dan on Aerie. Not completely sure how the Cross-Realm stuff works but I think we could still sort of group up for folks who are crazy and have toons in both factions if there are multiple GB guilds on different servers.

Curious, can guild invites be sent to offline toons now? I have been away a few years and don't remember if you HAVE to be online to receive the invites. Thanks!!!

Dynamitekyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dynamitekyle

I'd love to join the Zul'jin guild. Someone with the ability to make that happen should add me: DynamiteKyle#1578.

marcmann2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did the guild ever get going yet on Aerie?

MC_Hify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PointlessFork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PointlessFork

I've got the 10-day trial for Mists of Pandaria I can use to play for a little while, I'd like to join the guild. If I get caught up in WoW madness, I definitely wouldn't be against paying for game time. Should I make a new character on Aerie or Zul'jin? I've only got one character at level 40-something on a different server from like 5 years ago, so I'm not that bothered by moving to another one. I'd also consider myself "pretty new" since I haven't played for 5 years, so I'm leaning towards Aerie.

MC_Hify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dantycoon: Just roll a new one on Aerie. That's what I did.

PointlessFork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I made a Worgen on Aerie, ID is DanTycoon#1259. I can make a horde character later if that's what the guild is.

jimbozu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jimbozu

The guild is alliance, anyone in Bomb Squad should be able to invite you, but if you want to add Grindstyle#1941 I should be on at some point later tonight and most of tomorrow.

JordanaRama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dan's feature inspired me to give it another look since messing with it like 6 years ago. By no means an advanced player but I'm having some fun with it. Would be down for joining the Bomb Squad guild of you would have me. I made my character on Aerie Peak on the alliance side. Name is JordanaRamma. Sweet!

defaultprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How active is Bomb Squad? Like running instances fairly regularly/grouping up and leveling together?

greymeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm in for Alliance Aerie Peak. greymeister#1206

Ravelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would be nice if the guild finder was alphabetic, I'm having trouble finding the guild.

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
    insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would give my Battlenet ID but I don't think I can join a guild. I'm a Starter Edition player and apparently one of the limitations is not being able to join guilds.

Ockman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ockman

I made a character on Aerie Peak shortly after Dan started up his feature. I'm only up to level 23 right now as a Draenei Paladin, but if anyone wants to help me get into the guild please, my battle.net id is Yuripaw#1639

I'm almost as big of a noob at WoW as Dan is, except I have some experience with games like Final Fantasy XI and XIV...I was never a big WoW guy, but I'm trying to get into it again after this feature started up.

spazm6666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bomb Squad on Zul'jin is pretty quiet atm, but there are a large number of inactive players in the guild. About three or four of us are playing right now, leveling for the expansion. Guild is lvl 25, lots of perks and bonuses to go around. Hopefully as the expansion closes in things pick up.

endoworks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just re-upped my subscription and created an account on Aerie Peak. Add me up endoworks#1768

Ravelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ockman said:

I made a character on Aerie Peak shortly after Dan started up his feature. I'm only up to level 23 right now as a Draenei Paladin, but if anyone wants to help me get into the guild please, my battle.net id is Yuripaw#1639

I'm almost as big of a noob at WoW as Dan is, except I have some experience with games like Final Fantasy XI and XIV...I was never a big WoW guy, but I'm trying to get into it again after this feature started up.

I usually leave my battle.net client running so if you see me online, send me a message and I'll hop on to invite you.

defaultprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm mid 30s tanking warrior on Aerie. Having a blast rolling through dungeons again. Add me: DfaltProphet#1499

Avatar image for deactivated-629fb02f57a5a
    deactivated-629fb02f57a5a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The existence of this thread is threatening to my well-being. If it grows any larger I'm not sure I can be completely responsible if I re-sub.

I would blame Dan Ryckert btw.

FateOfNever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I may just have to get back into WoW now. Maybe even join BOTH GB guilds.

sephirm87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Add me to the guild as well. My profile is Mathewfinch#1896.

BigShoesPlease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By BigShoesPlease

I've just resubscribed. Haven't played since Cata, so I also picked up the Pandaria/Warlords/lvl 90 Boost combo Blizzard was pushing. I've got several characters at all kinds of various levels that I might move eventually, but I'm thinking of starting new on Zul'jin since I prefer Horde.

eternalrift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Oh man, just re-upped as well. Got a new dwarf pally on Aerie and I plan on tanking. Add me eternalrift#1454

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.