Giant Bomb Guild

#1 Edited by Stilblad (87 posts) -

I just did a search and didnt see anything pop up but is there a server with a Giant Bomb Guild? I am just getting back into WoW and it would be cool if there were some GB duders to play with.

#2 Edited by alanm26v5 (434 posts) -

I think there was a Horde guild that kind of died down mid MoP. I'm hoping that there's enough renewed interest next expansion as I'm also looking, but for Alliance.

#3 Edited by adoggz (2034 posts) -

yeah there is/was a guild on ysera horde and zuljin horde(server transferred to try and keep the raid alive i think) but it is pretty much dead. I think 1 or 2 people might log in from time to time so it might work if you just want a place to level in in peace. I dont know if anyone that was in the guild is interested enough to come back for more than a month or 2 for the next xpac but it could probably be revived if enough people are interested in it.

edit: it seems that some people re still hanging out in the zuljin server guild http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/zuljin/Bomb_Squad/

#4 Posted by superpow (226 posts) -

I just got into it again as well. Would be cool to have a giant bomb guild.

#5 Posted by adoggz (2034 posts) -

@superpow: if you wanna check out the zuljin guild just whisper anyone whos online and tell them your from giantbomb and they should get ya an invite.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.