Giantbomb wow guild?

#1 Posted by Cataphract1014 (1316 posts) -

Is there such a thing?  If so, ignore this and tell me what server!

If not, who would be down?  With the coming changes to the world(hopefully this tuesday), I would so be down to level a new character on a new server to play with some Giantbomb duders.  I know everyone probably has their own mains and their own guilds, but I think it would be sweet.

Possible Guild names: Good Luck Have Batman, Batman Batman Batman, No one is more authentic than Kid Rock, Charlie Tuna Fanclub

#2 Posted by gakon (1952 posts) -

There's <Bomb Squad> on Ysera US, Horde side.  It was formed over the summer but most of us are waiting for the expansion to start up again.  I just resubbed last week, but I'm currently battling my university's awful Internet to try and play.

#3 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
@gakon5:  

OBJECTION! 

I am an Alliance player, and hate the Horde.  I often spend my time griefing resting Horde as my Rogue.  We should be equal and include an Alliance Guild.
#4 Posted by gakon (1952 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" @gakon5:   OBJECTION!  I am an Alliance player, and hate the Horde.  I often spend my time griefing resting Horde as my Rogue.  We should be equal and include an Alliance Guild. "
Dude, fer sher.
#5 Posted by Cataphract1014 (1316 posts) -

Let us get something going.

#6 Posted by Arbie (1449 posts) -

Is there anything on an EU server?

#7 Posted by Warchief (658 posts) -

Would there be any interest on starting a horde guild on Area-52?  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.