Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

Help choose my 80 bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
    deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I just got back into the game with the Scroll of Resurrection, but I'm having a tough time deciding what character I want to give the bump to 80. My main is a level 60 Dwarf Palladin. The main characters I'm considering bumping are a hunter that I got to 40 about two years ago, a fresh Rogue, or a Death Knight. I'm still somewhat considering other classes like Druids and whatnot, so give me your thoughts! Thanks!

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MariachiMacabre

Kitty Druid or a Rogue. Both are a fucking blast at high levels.

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By VisariLoyalist

what the hell they're letting people bump levels? How is that a game again xD

Zithe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Zithe

@CrazyBagMan: Don't choose DK, they already start out higher than all of the others. If you want a DK later on, you can get one easier.

Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Aronman789

Bumping up levels seems like a great way to get people who can't play their class infecting the raids.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
    deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@MariachiMacabre: I'm leaning towards the rogue right now.

@Zithe: Yeah, that was my thinking on the DK

@Aronman789: You are the most helpful man I've ever met. I was never big on raiding to begin with and from what I understand with the LFR they've made things very survivable.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By toowalrus

@Aronman789 said:

Bumping up levels seems like a great way to get people who can't play their class infecting the raids.

Why would you let people who can't play their class into your guild/raid in the first place? If you rely solely on the automatic raid finder, you're doing it wrong.

Anyway, I've always wanted a Druid- not only can they perform all 3 roles, but they've got rad transformation and can pick orbs in flight form. I've got a leveled Warrior sitting there right now, but I canceled my account months ago- not because I don't like the game, but because I just don't have enough time with work and school, and there's so many new games I'd rather play out there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.