Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

Suggestions for a server to start

Nasos100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Nasos100

So Giant Bombers i wanted to hear your suggestions about which server to choose. 2 days now i visited 2 or 3 but i am not sure. Since GB has a thriving community i await your suggestions. Say  why you suggest the specific server (pvp balance, general population, etc).
    By the way ill create a character there not move an existing one. So... 

PS: i checked and there wasnt a forum for this. I think

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

You got suggestions in your other thread, duder.  Also, the WoW official site general forums would be a better place to ask. 

Nasos100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Nasos100
    @xobballox: the other thread got kinda screwed up but thats my fault anyways. And well this is a gaming site, it doesnt have to ALWAYS be off-topic threads.
    Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I mean is the WoW forums would have a much higher concentration of people knowledgeable about the game.  You would get answers much quicker there.

Avatar image for suicidal_sniper
    Suicidal_SNiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Suicidal_SNiper

I take it you're looking for EU servers from your other thread so what I'd suggest you doing is go here: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/eu_realmstats.php , sort by population, look for the ones with a medium-high population and the most even population between horde and alliance. Also, I strongly suggest going for a PvP server if you want the most out of your WoW experience.
    fripplebubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By fripplebubby

This makes me want to play WoW... NO! I won't do it!

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By EpicSteve

That's all personal for you. If you want a fresh start, I'd recommend researching which realms are newest. Blizzard has built servers recently for new players, not even allowing higher level character transfers. Go to the WoW forums fr specific information.

sarge1445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By sarge1445

lothar if you like funny yet retarded people

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By Driadon

Fizzcrank has a near perfect balance of Alliance-to-Horde population and has some of the nicest people I've come across in WoW. Often when questing around someone will notice we're in the same area, will send a group request and then we'll quest together for hours. Happens nearly every week (note: this is on the horde side, I don't know much about the community on the Alli side.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.