Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

Trouble In The World..... Of Warcraft

georgecletus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By georgecletus

Look, why the hell is Peggle, a game built for 6 year olds and their moms, getting all up in World of Warcraft's grill. I mean, hardcore gamers generally tend to hate casual gamers, right? Like, DESPISE THEM>>>?????? And as for casual gamers...

They don't even know we, and sites like this, exist....

So who is this marketed to?? Why would you play Peggle... in WoW???? Like I would rather play a casual game than raid a dungeon, get epic gear, etc..

My point isn't to hate on Peggle, if it exposes people to videogames then so be it... I just want to know if anyone would actually use this? Is it sad that it's a game IN a game??? Does this mean CoD MW2 will have casual Bejeweled games in the lobby? Maybe we'll enjoy some Feeding Frenzy in Age of Empires (R.I.P Ensemble)
    I think you get it....
    minotaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By minotaka

tbh mate, peggle is a addictive party game and WoW is just an addictive mofucker. I agree with you it's a strange decision lol, but i guess those with the uber micro or who have nothing better to do than sit outside Orgy-mar or Ironforge will have some coloured balls to play with.

Or ffs just download it on xbox live / steam  XD.   How about that stupid magikarpsplash game from pokémon in halo odst  :D

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By EpicSteve

Peggle is fantastic, so don't hate on it. I'm not sure how it's implemented in WoW, but it seems like playing Peggle is a much better way to wait for your raid to gather up than /dance on top of a mail box. 

OhdK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By OhdK

From blizzard's point of view, if you're playing peggle in WoW you're paying them for absolutely no effort on their part. It's a genius move

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By maxszy

Peggle is incredible. This line between casual/hardcore is beginning to blur a lot more. There are games like Peggle, Bejeweled etc that are incredibly addictive yet I will also go play my Mass Effect that same day. No reason to hate on it.

As for Peggle in WoW, its a genius move. A way to keep you in their game world. Or should I say some's real world? :-P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.