US Giant Bomb Community Guild

#1 Posted by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -

Hello everyone! The Guild Leader for the US Giant Bomb Community Guild "Bomb Squad" here to let everyone know that all Whiskey people are welcomed to join! We have a very active dungeon and raid community based around tasteless Giant Bomb and Tested jokes. You can expect a lot of TNT talk, discussing the latest Bomb Cast and help with all your WoW needs.

We are 12 out of 12 (pre patch) on Cata Raids, 5 out of 7 in Firelands and have a maxed level person in every profession. We also love to just sit around and chat or do random dungeons for the luls, both hardcore and casual welcomed!

You can find us on US-Ysera Horde! /who Bomb Squad and ask for an invite while telling them your a duder!!

Hope to see you on!

#2 Edited by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -

Update, we are now 6/7 fin firelands

#3 Posted by zepp (230 posts) -

My brother recently gave me his WoW account, and I plan on re-rolling a rogue on this server. I had a shaman in the guild(Mizzi). Can I still get an invite at a low level?

#4 Posted by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -

@zepp: Im sorry for missing this! You know now that absolutely you can. My notifications are kind of wonky on this site.

#5 Posted by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -

We are now done with Normal Firelands, and are 1/7 heroic. Grats raid team!

#6 Posted by amomjc (977 posts) -

Wouldn't mid joining up with this guild if I ever get back into WoW. First I need to get the money too, then I need to get the time...

#7 Edited by Addfwyn (1922 posts) -

Interesting, I've always wanted to try Horde, but all my characters have always been Alliance. Do you take new Bombers too, or would you want me to level up and get geared first? (Not that it'd take that long these days). I'm back for at least a year now that I picked up the annual sub deal

#8 Posted by amomjc (977 posts) -

@Thrawnkkar said:

Hello everyone! The Guild Leader for the US Giant Bomb Community Guild "Bomb Squad" here to let everyone know that all Whiskey people are welcomed to join! We have a very active dungeon and raid community based around tasteless Giant Bomb and Tested jokes. You can expect a lot of TNT talk, discussing the latest Bomb Cast and help with all your WoW needs.

We are 12 out of 12 (pre patch) on Cata Raids, 5 out of 7 in Firelands and have a maxed level person in every profession. We also love to just sit around and chat or do random dungeons for the luls, both hardcore and casual welcomed!

You can find us on US-Ysera Horde! /who Bomb Squad and ask for an invite while telling them your a duder!!

Hope to see you on!

I'll be getting my 12-year commitment started tomorrow and plan on starting a character on the server with you guys. Don't know the name yet.

#9 Posted by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -

@Addfwyn: @amomjc: We take ALL duders. you dont have to ever level up and just use WoW as a chat window for all we care. Though we do have hard core pvpers and raiders and dungeoneers in the guild. We have something for everyone!

Anyone from this site is welcome, just /who bomb squad and whisper anyone that comes up on that list that you want an invite and are from the website. They will direct you to an officer and they can invite you in.

Sorry for the late reply, I need to check these threads more regularly than I do. :(

#10 Edited by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.