Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

WoW blog

fleppie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Edited By fleppie

Been quite busy lately, but decided to blog on my lunch-break. While awaiting Giantbomb's linking of WoW Europe achievements, I'd thought I'd post about my WoW character. 

My main character is Basora, a female Tauren shaman on Bloodscap. She is actually the 2nd character I made, the first being a female Orc warrior named Regalia on Thunderhorn. Nowadays I just do dailies for an hour to boost several reputations of factions, but I don't have time to play it for long stretches at this time. After the 3.0 patch I dual specced enhancement for PvE and enhancement for PvP. (Enhancement is the melee talent tree, with elemental being the caster tree and restoration the healing tree)

After going through the PvP system to grind some honor points, I now have 4/5 hatefeful gladiator PvP set, which is helping me get through the battlegrounds alot better. It looks pretty good too. I like the kilt, but hate the helmet. Just an ugly thing if you ask me. Weapons are pride and greed which God of War 3 ripped off. :) Who knows, I might start doing Arena matches in the summer too.

Basora
    Basora
    It should be alot less stressfull in a week or so and then I'll take up regular raiding again for my PvE items. Ulduar here I come! I am still enjoying the game if you can't tell. (been playing since the beta)

Oh and 4810 achievement points! And just wait till next week when I have more time so I can go after the silly ones as well. Giantbomb, give me my WoW achievementssss!!!!!

Oh and on a  side note, my 360 redringed on me last week, just after the 3 year guarantee period ofcourse. And seing as my 20 gig harddisk was full, I have decided that I'd be better off buying an elite with 120 gigs. In the future Imight get this one repaired and sell it. 

Anyways, once again Giantbomb make with the EU WoW achievements!!
    fleppie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By fleppie

Been quite busy lately, but decided to blog on my lunch-break. While awaiting Giantbomb's linking of WoW Europe achievements, I'd thought I'd post about my WoW character. 

My main character is Basora, a female Tauren shaman on Bloodscap. She is actually the 2nd character I made, the first being a female Orc warrior named Regalia on Thunderhorn. Nowadays I just do dailies for an hour to boost several reputations of factions, but I don't have time to play it for long stretches at this time. After the 3.0 patch I dual specced enhancement for PvE and enhancement for PvP. (Enhancement is the melee talent tree, with elemental being the caster tree and restoration the healing tree)

After going through the PvP system to grind some honor points, I now have 4/5 hatefeful gladiator PvP set, which is helping me get through the battlegrounds alot better. It looks pretty good too. I like the kilt, but hate the helmet. Just an ugly thing if you ask me. Weapons are pride and greed which God of War 3 ripped off. :) Who knows, I might start doing Arena matches in the summer too.

Basora
    Basora
    It should be alot less stressfull in a week or so and then I'll take up regular raiding again for my PvE items. Ulduar here I come! I am still enjoying the game if you can't tell. (been playing since the beta)

Oh and 4810 achievement points! And just wait till next week when I have more time so I can go after the silly ones as well. Giantbomb, give me my WoW achievementssss!!!!!

Oh and on a  side note, my 360 redringed on me last week, just after the 3 year guarantee period ofcourse. And seing as my 20 gig harddisk was full, I have decided that I'd be better off buying an elite with 120 gigs. In the future Imight get this one repaired and sell it. 

Anyways, once again Giantbomb make with the EU WoW achievements!!
    ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#2  Edited By ahoodedfigure

I wonder if you could have reported a red ring before the period expired and sent it in, hoping that all the jarring it would get in shipping might help push it over the edge :)

fleppie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fleppie

Hehehe, good one. I know of a couple of people that actually made it overheat so they could get it repaired before their guarantee period was over. I didn't want to do that, so i took a chance and it backfired....unfortunately. But I'm going to get a HD-TV soon anyways, so en elite would be quite welcome

boatorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By boatorious

Fleppie, I'm not sure if things are different in Europe, but I think all the 360 models now have HDMI, if that's what you were referring to.  Although I still think the Elites are pretty cool (that's what I have :) )

Redmethod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Redmethod
    @Fleppie said:
    "Anyways, once again Giantbomb make with the EU WoW achievements!!"

They finally made it up although I think the totaling of the score is wrong :)
    fleppie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By fleppie

There is something wrong with it getting the achievements too. have gotten a couple of achievements after I added my WoW account, but they aren't showing up yet. Is it added once a week or what's going on?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.