Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

WoW Patch 3.0.2 (Achievements, Graphics, Talent Trees)

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By OGCartman

Some big changes in the World Of Warcraft
    Some very awesome changes.
    Im not gonna copy and paste all the changes, because theirs like 2 pages of changes for every class =/

• New Talent Tree's!
    • Improved Graphics
    • Barber Shop
    • Achievement System!
    • And some other big, less important changes.

- You get all ur TPs back so pretty much a free restart.
    - Much improved graphics for spellcasting and combat. Although i could care less about graphics in an MMO, its pretty neat.
    - Barber Shop lets you change appearance (although your toon will still look like a fag, LOL!).
    - And most importantly, the achievement system. Its nowhere near as big and sweet as Warhammer Online's, but its still an extremely cool feature which makes this epic World Of Warcraft game that much better with another great feature.

On a sad note, their starting to Nerf classes. For example, they RAPED my Ret Pally :(

For all the official changes, check here
    daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By daniel_beck_90

COOOOOOOOOOOOOL

OfficialJab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By OfficialJab

God, it's taking me hours to download this bitch! Something wrong with my connection, seriously.

Good lord, Rogues don't need flash powder to vanish. God has smiled on us  :)  Go shamans go! The original hero class!!

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4  Edited By OGCartman
    OfficialJab said:
    "God, it's taking me hours to download this bitch! Something wrong with my connection, seriously.

Good lord, Rogues don't need flash powder to vanish. God has smiled on us  :)  Go shamans go! The original hero class!!"
    Haha naw its not ur connection. I got 10mb/s connection and it took me about 2 hours to download the patch.
    Aww yeee, shaman's ftw
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jakob187

Wow......

.....looks like Warhammer.

cwutididthar?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.