Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

Wow4Cure Charity Event!

Kombak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Kombak

Hello and Welcome!

I know it has been a while, but I wanted to let you guys know about a charity event starting today to raise money for kids with cancer. WoW4Cure
      is a gaming marathon in which the Noobs4Hope will be playing World of Warcraft non-stop until they reach level 40.

The Charity they are promoting is CURE.  Check their website for more information on CURE (it is also on the www.wow4cure.com/.

If you want to donate money for this worthy cause hit their ChipIn (Money goes directly to CURE's account).

If you want to watch the action, here is the Ustream:

Hit the images below to link to their respective sites:

Please support this worthy cause!    
    Kombak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Kombak

Hello and Welcome!

I know it has been a while, but I wanted to let you guys know about a charity event starting today to raise money for kids with cancer. WoW4Cure
      is a gaming marathon in which the Noobs4Hope will be playing World of Warcraft non-stop until they reach level 40.

The Charity they are promoting is CURE.  Check their website for more information on CURE (it is also on the www.wow4cure.com/.

If you want to donate money for this worthy cause hit their ChipIn (Money goes directly to CURE's account).

If you want to watch the action, here is the Ustream:

Hit the images below to link to their respective sites:

Please support this worthy cause!    
    CaptainCody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CaptainCody
    @Kombak:
    If I want to donate money I do it myself, FUCK YOUR ADVERTISING.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.