Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

Writing a short story.

ijames428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By ijames428

I want to join the game biz but I tend to procrastinate actually working on anything by playing games and calling it "studying", but such scholarly endeavors can only go so far, so as of tonight, I'm 1,232 words into a short story loosely based on a story that a World of Warcraft friend of mine has told me numerous times.   

Instead of procrasturbating, I'm cracking my knuckles, pulling my chair in close to my computer and hoping that the words flow out of my fingers into a magnificent work of determination and creativity which is actually not original and will later be proofread by myself and more than likely revised all to hell.   

Here's to The Duel! 

-Ian James

ijames428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ijames428

I want to join the game biz but I tend to procrastinate actually working on anything by playing games and calling it "studying", but such scholarly endeavors can only go so far, so as of tonight, I'm 1,232 words into a short story loosely based on a story that a World of Warcraft friend of mine has told me numerous times.   

Instead of procrasturbating, I'm cracking my knuckles, pulling my chair in close to my computer and hoping that the words flow out of my fingers into a magnificent work of determination and creativity which is actually not original and will later be proofread by myself and more than likely revised all to hell.   

Here's to The Duel! 

-Ian James

9cupsoftea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By 9cupsoftea

I hope to read this story when it's done.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Tennmuerti

I'd be interested in reading it but only if it includes steamy scenes.
    Some BE on Tauren action can never hurt in a fanfic imho

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#4  Edited By wefwefasdf

Make sure you post it on here when it is finished!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.