sugarray's World of Warcraft (Collector's Edition) (PC) review

The Standard of MMO games.

Approaching it's 6th year since release, it is still the standard of what all other MMORPG games are measured to. Whether it is graphics, artwork, quest/leveling system, classes, etc they are all compared to the standards of what World of Warcraft (WoW) set and continues to set.

As it continues to spurn out expansions, the game thrives and is becoming even more popular as the years go on.  The ability to draw in the casual, first-timer players to MMORPG is a testament on how great the appeal of the game is.

Other reviews for World of Warcraft (Collector's Edition) (PC)

WoW Section Review: Random Dungeon Finder/LFG 0

There are plenty of great user reviews here on Giant Bomb for World of Warcraft as a whole.  Unfortunately, I think WoW is far too large a game at this point to really describe as a whole unit.  Those who are interested have access to Wiki pages and other resources to see what the game is all about.  I feel an important aspect is missing here on GB, a look at some of the new systems put in place with content patches, as Blizzard constantly updates the game.  I've seen a LOT of changes over my ...