The World of Zoo wiki last edited by WasabiKing on 08/04/14 07:46PM
View full history
World of Zoo is a life simulation game in which players take care of 95 species of animals in 11 families in their own Zoo. Players will need to keep animals happy by feeding them, playing with them, managing their habitats, and through minigames (such as grooming). Players are rewarded with hearts and tokens that can be redeemed for new animals, species, food, and tools.
The game has an Animal Creator mode where players can customize an animal's behavior and appearance. Players will be able to swap animals via the in game Animal Adoption Network.
The game's title also has a striking resemblance to a certain game we all know...
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV processor running at 2 GHz, AMD 64, Core 2 duo 1.6Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM on Vista)
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT or ATI Radeon x1600 with at least 64MB of memory (video cards with Pixel Shader version 1.1 or better are required)
- Display: DirectX-compatible display capable of 800x600 resolution in 16-bit color
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c and above
- Hard Drive: 2GB of hard drive space
- Sound: Sound: 16-bit Sound Blaster Compatible