Worms 2 : Hilariously Fun? or Hilariously Stupid? lol

#1 Posted by VACkillers (1060 posts) -

I used to play this game like an addict on crack! it was such a funny ass game i still go back to it now and again, i remember that you could edit the sounds, for certain weapons and worm comments! so me and a bunch of my friends would record some funny crap through a mic and put it in the game, was great!!  I have such memories of this game and felt it deserved some kind of recognition in a thread somewhere
(o:}

#2 Posted by pause422 (6179 posts) -

I would say the worms games are complete stupid fun that happens to be hilarious(odd wording) definite a real silly dumb game,but anyone who's played it usually have a fun experience. On top seeing worms kill other worms with exploding sheep is hilarious.

#3 Posted by Bob_Toeback (308 posts) -

I love all the worms games(almost..) but I would rather play Worms World Party or Armeggedon over 2.. but w/e I still love the worms series! its amazing :D

#4 Posted by VACkillers (1060 posts) -

lol the SHEEEEEP!!!!  omg how funny.... there was some absolutely crazy crazy weapons!!!  the kamikazzi's are fantastic lmao

#5 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

Realy Fun!!! Sooo awesome!

#6 Posted by Trilvester (31 posts) -

I play worms world party in class all the time with my friends.  It never gets old blowing the crap out of my friend's worms with explosives and laughing in his face about it.

#7 Posted by unclejohnny79 (685 posts) -

Yeah its good fun.... with friends that is

#8 Posted by VACkillers (1060 posts) -

Yeah i had plenty of fun with my friends with worms 1 and 2... one of my friends was just too damn good with the rocket launcher tho, always using the wind to direct it PERFECTLY around a edge of landscape and drop on my poor worms HEAD!!!!

#9 Posted by sculsoldi3r (1315 posts) -

Its ok, non-asian version of gunbound.

#10 Posted by zeus_gb (595 posts) -

Worms is silly fun although the 3D versions are awful.

#11 Posted by GiantBomber (350 posts) -

Worms 2: World Party is the BEST worms game out PERIOD.

#12 Posted by Mindtwist (49 posts) -

Worms is kinda fun, though it gets old very fast. And 3D versions just sucks.

#13 Posted by hojufixter (106 posts) -

3D versions do suck, but the old school worms style is great fun

#14 Posted by Shotaro (820 posts) -

I love worms but it does get boring rather quickly especially on XBLA where some people have committed waaaay too much time to it.

#15 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

Worms is one of my favorite games. Its so simple, classic and extremely fun

#16 Posted by VACkillers (1060 posts) -

I was never too keen on the 3D versions myself either, to me it just wasn't worms, never really had that classic feel of fun to it, and wasn't the same gameplay.....  I wouldn't play worms on Xbox lol.... more more fun can be had on PC when you can change stuff like the sounds.... makes it more interesting heh and funny as hell!

#17 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -

The best Worms game by far. It was so customisable it was crazy.

#18 Posted by VACkillers (1060 posts) -

Does anyone remember that massively insane cheat? where you had to call your team name this stupidly long name and it'd give you insane stuff?

#19 Posted by WorldsFastestShrimpPeeler (458 posts) -

Worms game is hilarious.

#20 Posted by VACkillers (1060 posts) -

its pretty great to see so many people that liked the game....  If there was to ever be another worms game, i'd want the old style 2D back i think just on a much LARGER scale, like making the landscapes just massive with insane amounts of teams or something with even more WACK weapons

#21 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -
VACkillers said:
"its pretty great to see so many people that liked the game....  If there was to ever be another worms game, i'd want the old style 2D back i think just on a much LARGER scale, like making the landscapes just massive with insane amounts of teams or something with even more WACK weapons
"
Lol yah but i also love the 3D, on a big tv. Wow
#22 Posted by TheIneffableBob (243 posts) -

I used to play a lot of Worms with my cousins. Good times.

#23 Posted by VACkillers (1060 posts) -

Maybe its just me then that didn't like the worms in 3D all that much, i dunno just didn't appeal to me i guess hehe.... but hell, its a WORMS GAME!!! still awesome lol

#24 Posted by Ossi (1229 posts) -

The worms games are great...except the 3D ones. Best played with friends and not the computer.

#25 Posted by Tordah (2478 posts) -

The 2D Worms games are awesome. I wish they would make another one like those.

#26 Posted by VACkillers (1060 posts) -

I thought i heard somewhere that they were gonna make another one? dunno if im mistaken tho

#27 Posted by Tomzombie6 (81 posts) -

woot worm Armageddon one of the best in the sires  then when they went to 3D  it got crapper i still love worms sires 

#28 Posted by sculsoldi3r (1315 posts) -

worms got shited on when gunbound came out. i dont mean gunbound owned it i mean that gunbound makes games like that utterly SHITY

#29 Posted by chililili (1328 posts) -

worms was a really cool, complex and fun series of games.

#30 Posted by MattyFTM (14368 posts) -

It is both Hilariously Fun AND Hilariously Stupid.

Moderator Online
#31 Posted by VACkillers (1060 posts) -

its great to see so many Worm Lovers out there! (o:}

#32 Posted by Nemesis (317 posts) -

The games are fun, problem is they never changed anything about the 2d worms games since it came out.

#33 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -
MattyFTM said:
"It is both Hilariously Fun AND Hilariously Stupid.
"
You sir think outside the box.
#34 Posted by VACkillers (1060 posts) -

lol :)

#35 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

worms was epic. i remember armageddon on the N64. i was literraly pmsl at times with my firends

#36 Posted by Ben_H (3341 posts) -

World Party is so fun!  Especially the mail strikes and Armageddon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.