Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWE '12

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 22, 2011

WWE '12 is the latest edition in WWE's long-running wrestling game franchise previously known as "SmackDown" and "SmackDown vs. RAW".

Hands on with the E3 demo.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By CL60
    Agent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Agent47
    @CL60: Oh man I didn't even know they had those kinds of problems online.I never played SvR or Fight Night online because I was worried that people with shitty connections would ruin the game or that people block every single move and didn't give you a chance.But maybe I will try it now.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CL60
    @Agent47 said:
    @CL60: Oh man I didn't even know they had those kinds of problems online.I never played SvR or Fight Night online because I was worried that people with shitty connections would ruin the game or that people block every single move and didn't give you a chance.But maybe I will try it now.
    Shitty connections are terrible, but most people all they do to pick up wins is run around and do running moves at random, and I love that they are fixing that.
    Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

That really was a good read, I hope it truly is a departure from the smackdown games. 
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CL60

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.