Hands on with the E3 demo.

#1 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -
#2 Posted by Agent47 (1901 posts) -
@CL60: Oh man I didn't even know they had those kinds of problems online.I never played SvR or Fight Night online because I was worried that people with shitty connections would ruin the game or that people block every single move and didn't give you a chance.But maybe I will try it now.
#3 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Agent47 said:
@CL60: Oh man I didn't even know they had those kinds of problems online.I never played SvR or Fight Night online because I was worried that people with shitty connections would ruin the game or that people block every single move and didn't give you a chance.But maybe I will try it now.
Shitty connections are terrible, but most people all they do to pick up wins is run around and do running moves at random, and I love that they are fixing that.
#4 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

That really was a good read, I hope it truly is a departure from the smackdown games. 
#5 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.