I usually have a lot of fun with wrestling games (even though I never watch wrestling) and this one looks pretty fun. As clarification the last WWE game I played was Smackdown vs. Raw 2010. So I have a few questions:
1. If I throw someone off a ladder and they are clearly close enough to fall all the way down past the ring and onto the floor, will they do so?
2. If I did the action described above, and there is a table set up right where they land, will the table break?
3. Is there any kind of co-op for online play? Like, could a friend of mine and myself play tornado tag with a couple of NPC's? I'm sure this is possible in local, but I want to be able to do it online.
4. Can I throw someone from the top of the 'Hell in a Cell' cage and have them land on/break the announcer table?
5. Can you take the match backstage like you used to be able to way back when? And I don't mean pick the backstage "arena", I mean actually move the match from the ring to the backstage area by irish-whipping someones ass up there.
6. Can you interact with the crowd in any capacity? Or bring the fight into the stands like you could in previous installments?
7. Is the story creator less ridiculously censored?
8. Please confirm: Create a wrestler (duh), create a move, create an entrance, create an arena, create an entrance video, create a sign, create a stable, and create a story? If yes to all, any I've missed?
9. Can male wrestlers beat on Diva's again? Oh god I hope so.
10. Weapons: Is there more than just table, sledgehammer, chair, bat, and ladder? I likes meh hardcore.
Well, that should do it for now. Thanks to anyone who has the patience to read all these questions and answer them. I know I'm asking a lot here. If 90% of the answers are 'yes' I'm going to backflip all the way to GameStop.