Randy Savage might actually be in.

#1 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -

A list of DLC came out that was leaked, and everybody dismissed it as fake. But the ones I put in bold are ones that have been confirmed as DLC a week or so after this list came out.

Shawn Michaels

"Macho Man" Randy Savage

Batista

Brodus Clay

Mick Foley

Jim Ross

Michael Cole

Kharma

Trish Stratus

Alicia Fox

Brie Bella

Nikki Bella

Vickie Guerrero

Edge and Christian tag team attire(Long hair)

And then this picture came out.

Savage confirmed! 

#2 Posted by MasturbatingestBear (1192 posts) -

Shawn Michaels is DLC? I'm pissed. The HBK better be free in every wrestling game. Also where is TheHBK when you need him? Shouldn't Macho Man be bolded because that pic says hes under DLC.

#3 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

@MasturbatingestBear said:

Shawn Michaels is DLC? I'm pissed. The HBK better be free in every wrestling game. Also where is TheHBK when you need him? Shouldn't Macho Man be bolded because that pic says hes under DLC.

Well nobody came out yet and said he's in, and people thought the picture might be fake. It could just be luck that the list is matching up with the official announcements.

#4 Posted by BleedingStarX (281 posts) -

The picture is from WWE magazine so it's more than likely true, the final DLC pack is dubbed the "legends" pack so I would assume to see him in it.

#5 Posted by TekkenStreetFighterFanForever (16 posts) -

Check this video out Guys it tells who is going to be in the Game and who is not

#6 Posted by BleedingStarX (281 posts) -

Why would anyone even think Jeff Hardy would be in the game?

#7 Posted by Generiko (445 posts) -

Aww yeah. my boi BATISTA is in, all right. I'm gunna unleash him on some foos

#8 Edited by lord_canti (1517 posts) -

this post was a long rant about how bad this roster of dlc people is and that you need to get them in packs when theres only one pre that i would care about. but looking into it you can buy people separately for 80 msp and 99p so really being able to get shawn michaels , randy savage , mick foley, kharma , trish stratus and edge & christian (classic attire). really the rest i couldent care about about Batista and i wouldent get the other divas onless they were free like Alicia.

@BleedingStarX: the reason for that was that whether or not tna would want him back after victory road was in flux right up until he actually came back rumors were flying everywhere saying he was coming back to the wwe to finish his feud with cm punk right up to the last minuet much like sting coming to the wwe for a month to fight undertaker at wrestlemania that wasn't true but people insisted until last second

-edit- i understand a lot of people dont know what im saying about victory road because people dislike TNA wich is understandable i really only watch it for the wrestlers i used to love as they seem to be all there now. so i will leave this here

#9 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Randy Savage confirmed. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.