The glitches with the physics are amazing.

#1 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -

It was Dolph Ziggler vs CM Punk for the WWE Championship in a Hell in a Cell, hard fought match, but near the end something happened that made me have to restart the match. But I didn't even care. Dolph Ziggler throws CM Punk into the side of the Cell, but CM Punk does not stop at the cage. He goes through it, hits the barricade, which causes his entire lower body to stretch a good 20 feet into the crowd, making him look like a mix between Superman and Mister Fantastic. But his stretchy legs shot back towards his upper body as he continued to infinitely run through the crowd, and out of the arena.

This went on for 10 minutes as the camera seemed to pan out an infinite amount to the point where the only way I could know the location of CM Punk, was by looking for a tiny white dot running slowly across the blackness that was all around the now tiny looking arena.

It was glorious.

#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

So...you patented that finisher move right? 

#3 Posted by N7 (3658 posts) -

That sounds like something from my Japanese Animes!

#4 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

@The_Laughing_Man said:

So...you patented that finisher move right?

Well, obviously!

#5 Posted by AjayRaz (12465 posts) -

for me the ladder just went absolutely berserk during a TLC match and broke a bunch of tables 

#6 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

@AjayRaz said:

for me the ladder just went absolutely berserk during a TLC match and broke a bunch of tables

Ladders sometimes go crazy for me too. In 2011 sometimes they would go flying out of the arena. But this was still better. The way Punk stretched was amazing.

#7 Edited by Blair (2525 posts) -

Fuck, that sounds amazing. I cannot overemphasize how much I love a good, dumb glitch.

EDIT: I don't even like wrestling, but that sounds fantastic to watch.

#8 Posted by ShaggE (6637 posts) -

Oh man... glitches in wrestling games are some of the best glitches... stop selling me on this game!

#9 Posted by lord_canti (1519 posts) -

its a fairly glitchy game multiple times ive had a guy get caught in the ropes and just flip out that mainly happens in tag matches. in a hell in the cell match i f5ed randy ortan into the cell and he hit it did a huge crazy flip through it landed in the crowed and then kept running away from the ring out of the arena into black space all the while the commentators commending him on his wrestling "skill"

#10 Posted by awesomeusername (4231 posts) -

@CL60: So were you Punk or Zig?

#11 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

@awesomeusername said:

I was Ziggler.

#12 Posted by awesomeusername (4231 posts) -

@CL60 said:

@awesomeusername said:

I was Ziggler.

You bastard. Cole is the one who deserves a WWE title shot!

#13 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

@awesomeusername said:

@CL60 said:

@awesomeusername said:

I was Ziggler.

You bastard. Cole is the one who deserves a WWE title shot!

Ziggler is on a year long reign at this point.

#14 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2341 posts) -

@lord_canti said:

its a fairly glitchy game multiple times ive had a guy get caught in the ropes and just flip out that mainly happens in tag matches. in a hell in the cell match i f5ed randy ortan into the cell and he hit it did a huge crazy flip through it landed in the crowed and then kept running away from the ring out of the arena into black space all the while the commentators commending him on his wrestling "skill"

Based on this and what the OP said, it seems once the AI gets glitched into the crowd, they keep running away from the ring, clipping through everything.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.