Create a belt potentially confirmed.

#1 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

http://exophase.com/game/wwe-13-xbox-360/achievements/

Could easily be a fake achievement list, it hasn't been confirmed to be fake or real, but if it's fake it's a decent fake, because the icons are new, and the achievements to beat the attitude era version of a superstar and vice versa have icons of triple h punching AE era triple h. The list is likely fake, but oohhh god I hope it's real.

But one achievement stands out.

The champ is here!
Create an original championship belt in the Championship Editor.

#2 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Okay, pretty sure they're real.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/wwe-13/achievements/

Put them up, as as far as I know they never put up fake achievements

#3 Posted by Demoskinos (14574 posts) -

I never gave a damn about create a belt in past games dunno.. I know some people got way into it but never struck me as something I cared about.

#4 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Demoskinos

I never gave a damn about create a belt in past games dunno.. I know some people got way into it but never struck me as something I cared about.

But now with create an arena and universe mode, you could create TNA and actually have correct belts.
#5 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7613 posts) -

This could be a lot of fun, I never understood why they removed it from the past few games, instead of fixing the mechanics tied to it that everyone hated.

But I'll only be interested when we can have a Universe mode with our own custom shows and being able to use a roster of nothing but CAWs.

#6 Posted by Demoskinos (14574 posts) -

@CL60 said:

@Demoskinos

But now with create an arena and universe mode, you could create TNA and actually have correct belts.

But... I hate TNA

#7 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Oh man, get papercut up on this.

#8 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Demoskinos

@CL60 said:

@Demoskinos

But... I hate TNA

That was called an example.
#9 Posted by CTBThaFuture (2 posts) -

Damn hope it's real i missed create a championship.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.