The Giant Bomb Create-A-Wrestlers!

• 131 results
#51 Posted by C0V3RT (1377 posts) -

Those are great!

#52 Posted by Adaurin (187 posts) -

Brad has a hint of Val Kilmer to him but still very good.

#53 Posted by DukesT3 (1917 posts) -

Those shots are.. kinda freaking me out.. cool though!

#54 Posted by InsidiousTuna (383 posts) -

Excellent work, you.

#55 Posted by BittenHand19 (13 posts) -

This might be the closest we get to a Jeff Gerstmann action figure.

#56 Posted by Serpentenema (217 posts) -

All of them just coming out to the N.W.O. theme.

#57 Posted by Strife777 (1579 posts) -

I might be crazy, but those seem a little "stylised", cartoonish in a way. That's actually a good thing, they seem more recognizable that way.

I also hope you don't forget Drew. We need some of that Red Scanlon outfit.

#58 Posted by JackSukeru (5912 posts) -

Wow these are great, makes me bummed out that they're not for a game I'm interested in.

#59 Posted by wrathofconn (1461 posts) -

Hardcore Dave has the most potential as a real wrestler.

#60 Posted by Alex (2153 posts) -

Please make one of my outfits Robocop. Thank you.

Staff Online
#61 Posted by BigDre (116 posts) -

Drew needs a bomber jacket, pilot hat and matching scarf.

#62 Posted by notdrew (86 posts) -

This is the best thing ever. I am more excited for this than any of the DLC packs. Ryback? Who cares?!

#63 Posted by gla55jAw (2689 posts) -

Make Alex, but really make Nic Cage.

#64 Posted by Kill (298 posts) -

Only seven people have downloaded these CAWs! That's criminal! Proudly filling my ancient 20gb Xbox 360 with these works of art.

#65 Posted by billyhoush (1192 posts) -

Great job, duder!

#66 Edited by Death_Burnout (3797 posts) -

Incredible! Outstanding!

As someone who is intimately familiar with the Yukes WWE games this is no small feat.

Will get these asap. It's too funny not to.

#67 Posted by Delsaber (198 posts) -
And their opponents...
#68 Posted by wrathofconn (1461 posts) -

@Delsaber: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#69 Posted by Brendan (7807 posts) -

@Alex said:

Please make one of my outfits Robocop. Thank you.

Yeah, do it.

#70 Posted by Sparklehorse (27 posts) -

Awesome work!

#71 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5144 posts) -

It's scary how accurate Brad is.

#72 Posted by JamieOD (75 posts) -

Just a heads up when you download the guys from Community Creations. They only have their clothing on during the matches. For the entrances and cinematic scenes, the guys appear only wearing the default CAW underwear. Not a pleasant sight, let me tell you. You can fix that by going to edit each character and choosing to copy the Ring attire for both "Edit Entrance Attire" and "Edit Cinematic Attire".

#73 Posted by Delsaber (198 posts) -

@wrathofconn: Absolutely the correct response. Grade A nightmare fuel, right there.

#74 Posted by TheMightySkullboy (64 posts) -

- Dang. I thought I did that. I'll make sure to do that for the rest of them. Maybe even do re-uploads of everyone. Thanks for the heads up!

#75 Posted by Dynablade (166 posts) -

@Alex: Well I have good news and bad news. The good news is your character looks somewhat like Robocop, but the bad news is he doesn't have the durability of him.

Ladies and Duders I present to you Alex "Playboy Cyborg" Navarro:

#76 Posted by galloughs (192 posts) -

I'm not adding anything of value here, but I felt compelled to say that this is TOTALLY EFFING RAD.

#77 Edited by TheMightySkullboy (64 posts) -

Drew is up! He has GOTY 2011, Flight Club, and Foreigner alternates. I'm a little disappointed by the hair I had to pick, but it's not TOO bad.

Does anyone know where I can find that picture of Lucha Brad? I'd like to include that as an alternate when I reupload everyone with the fixed entrance and cinematic attires. Any other tweaks I should make before I do that?

#78 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

You have to make a story with these.

#79 Posted by RenegadeSaint (1547 posts) -

Simply amazing. Kudos

#80 Posted by g6065 (273 posts) -

Great work mate.

#81 Posted by Y2Ken (1141 posts) -

I am way into these. What platform are you on, because it may sway my purchasing decision if I decide to pick WWE '13 up.

#82 Edited by Iceman2343 (68 posts) -

I just went to download the Giant Bomb crew, and the only one I see when I use "Giant Bomb" as the search term is Patrick, Ryan and Drew. I did not know if you took the others down to fix them. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

EDIT: Actually disregard, when I pulled your list of creations up specifically it showed them, not when I used the search term.

#83 Posted by TechHits (1378 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

Wow! Great job!

Now go make a really dumb story line involving them!

Jeff needs to run someone over with a car.

#84 Posted by Marmalade (192 posts) -

Seeing the first thumbnail of Alex immediately made me think of Dr. Frank-N-Furter. Amazing work all around!

#85 Edited by TheMightySkullboy (64 posts) -

@Y2Ken I'm uploading mine on the Xbox version.

@Iceman2343 Huh, it's doing it for me as well. It didn't used to do that. I think it's been fixed with the reuploads. You can search Giant Bomb or Giantbomb to find them.

Speaking of which, I've reuploaded everyone with fixed costumes (Except Brad. Still looking for that Luchador Mask reference). Unfortunately, that means I lost all your reviews and comments, which I thank you for. I added Jeff in his CCCP jersey as an update.

And @Alex , here's your CAW with Giant Bomb Throwback shirt and Robocop alternate! This one was pretty complicated and I ended up maxing out the layers, which I didn't know you could do. Fortunately, there's a decent Robocop up for download that I was able to check out to see how you could build an approximation of that suit. But once again, there's a real shortage of decent normal person's hair in the game, so I had to be satisfied with this. Tons of spiked hair and different mohawks though!

#86 Posted by ThePantheon (727 posts) -

You're a god amongst men.

#87 Posted by ThePantheon (727 posts) -

@Bourbon_Warrior: seconded. gotta make a story.

#88 Posted by Gatsb (3 posts) -

These are fantastic!

#89 Posted by Iceman2343 (68 posts) -

Cool, I probably will redownload them in a bit. I was actually making a story involving the GB guys, focusing on Brad's "missing" memory stick. It's going to have branching choices, and to be honest I don't know if I should put matches in it or just do cutscenes for the whole thing. I, myself enjoy playing the matches but I am not sure if everyone else is.

#90 Posted by Iceman2343 (68 posts) -

I have created a Giant Bomb "Bomb" logo, and a Giant Bomb arena using 's Giant bomb logo he created. They are under search term "Giant Bomb". Here are some screen shots :D

#91 Posted by TheMightySkullboy (64 posts) -

Awesome job!

#92 Posted by WMoyer83 (643 posts) -

I wish these were on the ps3 so i can have my dream tag team of ryan davis and john cena....team jorts.

#93 Edited by TheMightySkullboy (64 posts) -

He's Hardcore! He's Hardcore! He's Hardcore! Dave Snider is up with Hardcore Dave and Snider's Snakepit alternates.

Oddly enough, I can have the announcer actually call him "Hardcore Dave" and his commentary name be "The Hardcore Icon," but using Hardcore Dave as a name for his alternate costume threw up a red flag with the Community Creations filter, so now it's just called ************. But I can still upload a shirt that drops the F-Bomb.

And man, again I can't get the right hair. The Giant Bomb staff needs to grow their hair out and get some dreads or something so they can be accurately modded in wrestling games.

#94 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Dude, these are fan-fucking-tastic.

#95 Posted by kerse (2113 posts) -

Why isn't there a Ghost Problems: Giant Bomb Edition yet

#96 Posted by gaminghooligan (1443 posts) -

Duder if you keep making CAW's this good. We might have to declare some honorary GB staff just to keep you going. This is easily my favorite thread on the site atm lol. Perhaps a Brad Muir???

#97 Posted by punkxblaze (2985 posts) -

This is making me want to purchase this game. I don't even like WWE. What the fuck, duder.

#98 Posted by djhicks1 (150 posts) -

These are great.

#99 Posted by m2cks (585 posts) -

Love the designs bro, but I just had to comment on your avatar- couldn't believe that someone else likes/has heard of the band Stewart, and for that you get an internet brofist from me.

#100 Posted by DGBruin08 (91 posts) -

Are you going to make those available over Xbox Live?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.