TIME ROCK - The Official Thread of The Story

• 55 results
#51 Posted by cmblasko (1238 posts) -

@EquitasInvictus said:

@cmblasko said:

Yeah, if someone with the game can start YouTubing these videos, this thread could get a lot more activity going on. I missed Ghost Problems More during the TNT and have been anxious to see it ever since.

OH MAN THANK YOU SO MUCH

I was afraid that a Ghost Problems sequel wouldn't be as good as the original but I was so wrong. Everyone who owns WWE 13 needs to keep an eye on the user creations section for another sequel!

#52 Edited by KaneRobot (1615 posts) -

Just a heads up, I'm dumping this game off to someone since interest seems to have died down (including my own). I'll keep an eye on this thread in case anyone takes it any further (or if someone puts Youtube vids up of prior Time Rock episodes).

If THQ would just release a fucking standalone storyline editor, I'd be a lot more content. Leave out any and all actual wrestling, leave in create-a-guy, give us three times the content in the creator itself (ie scenes, backgrounds, effects/commentary), and put it up as a XBL/PSN download or something.

#53 Posted by ZagZagovich (764 posts) -

Seems like all of these stories got deleted including ghost problems. This really sucks.

#54 Posted by rachelepithet (1391 posts) -

Alright, I'm gonna try to throw something together on the ps3 version in honor of the next Modern Warfare being called Ghosts.

#55 Posted by sopachuco13 (392 posts) -

I love this guys reaction to this video! hahaha!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.