Announcement coming Monday

#1 Edited by Barrock (3553 posts) -

What could it be?

From the Observer.

WWE will be making an announcement on Monday morning. The announcement will have something to do with the next video game.

There will be a press event and apparently this is something significantly big.

#2 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Next gen versions?

#3 Posted by BigJeffrey (5176 posts) -

Triple HHH w/ long hair pre order bonus.

#4 Posted by sterbacblu (231 posts) -

Brad Maddox special edition. However...

Next gen versions?

...if it's a "big thing" this is about the only thing I could see happening.

#5 Posted by Barrock (3553 posts) -

I guess the rumor is that it's to announce Ultimate Warrior will be in the game.

#6 Edited by Excast (1039 posts) -

The Gobbledy Gooker and The Shockmaster available as DLC?

#7 Posted by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -

Steve Lombardi. Finally.

#8 Posted by altairre (1280 posts) -

Next gen versions?

With the same engine probably. They are using that thing for way too long now and while everybody has been saying year after year that there has to be a change for the next version it never happened. I'm not getting my hopes up.

#9 Posted by Demoskinos (15138 posts) -

Probably announcing the Ultimate Warrior is in the game. They've been teasing something on their facebook page all week. Its been way obvious that its warrior all along.

#10 Edited by Barrock (3553 posts) -

Probably announcing the Ultimate Warrior is in the game. They've been teasing something on their facebook page all week. Its been way obvious that its warrior all along.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.