Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWE 2K14

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

WWE 2K14 is the first WWE game to be published by 2K Games.

Anyone else getting 2k14 instead of the new one?

Maxx2029

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Maxx2029

I've never played WWE '13 or 2k14, I've played the Shut Your Mouth / Here Comes the Pain era games and then stopped watching wrestling. Always kinda wanted to play the new games as they came out, but never ended up buying them.

With Power Bombcast and WWE Network (only easy way to watch wrestling in Finland) I have really gotten back into wrestling and was really waiting to get to play WWE 2k15 on PS4. They made it seem such an improvement :) But when that turned out not to be the case, I got WWE 2k14 on the cheap and decided to get the wrestling gaming needs out of my system with that.

Anyone else made the same decision ?

Daemon069

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I did actually, almost the exact same thing, haven't played a WWE game since the PS2 ones. Seeing the preview footage for 2k15 had me stoked to play a wrestling game again but we know how those turned out, so I went and bought 2k14 for $17 CAD, I just finished the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode and I quite enjoy, already feel like I got my money's worth even if I only get a few more days play out of it.

Maxx2029

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@daemon069: I still have lots to do with the 30 years of Wrestlemania, I'm still in the Hulkamania years. Trying to do all the historic goals, but in the second (Hogan vs. King Kong Bundy) I'm having real trouble climbing the cage without being pulled down. Also some of the matches feel very inconsistent, like the Steamboat vs. Macho Man, usually I beat Macho Man without any real trouble, but other times he attacks really aggressively and beat me to pulp :D

I've also dabbled around with my own VGCW, downloading all sorts of characters to my WWE Universe and playing with them. Having teams like Skeletor, Beastman and Evil-Lyn. It's kinda fun, except bit lot of manual work is required, as most of the downloadable characters (that aren't actual wrestlers) seem to have overall talent of 100.

I also got it quite cheap, around 20euros. But then realized that to download community creations, I had to have XBox Live Gold too, so that was bit extra :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.