Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWE 2K15

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 28, 2014

WWE 2K15 is the first game in the franchise to appear on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Every wrestler possibly has customizable attire.

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just speculation. But that guy that leaked a bunch of things said Ambrose in his t-shirt attire isn't a caw or superstar head but he can't say what it was.

Now a message from 2k

"Being up to date in terms of attire has been and is a losing battle because when you start the process of building the roster (modeling, rendering, animation, entrance modeling/animating, etc.), you can't keep up with programming. This isn't a sports game with 8 body types and heads put on those body types. We're discussing something hopefully this week in Creation Suite that will allow you to be up to date from an attire perspective. It's pretty sweet, actually."

And also on their Twitter.

"being up to date (w/ attires) is not a perfect science and not like sports games. We have a solution this yr for PS4/XB1."

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2  Edited By Nodima

If this is anything like the promises they make about NBA 2K every year, it won't be anything very impressive. 2K promised they'd hired an "insider" to keep apparel accurate to the real players weekly back during development of I want to say 2K10 and members of the OperationSports forum were STILL cranking out consistently better, more accurate rosters both in terms of attributes, accessories and even what players are on what teams.

2K15's rosters are pretty great attributes wise from what I can tell but they are still way behind on the clothing stuff. Maybe WWE's smaller roster (what is it, 40 versus 450?) will make it easier for the WWE team, but I wouldn't get too excited until the game's been out a few months and you see the results.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Fuck man. I'm SO conflicted as to if I want to buy this.

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

happenstance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@demoskinos: Im conflicted every year and every year I end up buying it. This year I've just given in and preordered it.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demoskinos: do it

but seriously if they let you edit the current roster i would be ecstatic

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Krullban

@bradbrains: They just confirmed on the developer Q&A that every wrestler is editable.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krullban said:

@bradbrains: They just confirmed on the developer Q&A that every wrestler is editable.

the best thing theve added since custom entrance music when it comes to creation imo

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@ajayraz said:

@demoskinos: do itttttt

But every year... every year they get me man! I say, hey this game looks promising this year! Then I buy it and get disappointing that it doesn't hold my attention like the older games in the series did. Its like Stockholm syndrome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.