This game is getting a MadCatz FightStick?!

#1 Posted by newmarcom (297 posts) -
#2 Posted by JJOR64 (19051 posts) -

I call dibs on Doink the Clown!

If this game has online support, which it should, it would be a blast to play with others.  I'm in.

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (19051 posts) -

SHIT, I MISS READ IT!

I thought the arcade game was coming.  Well, fuck me.

#4 Posted by Dork_Metamorphosis (251 posts) -

Literally all they have to do is change the art on the stick and maybe the button color.  Why wouldn't they if it sells more units? 

#5 Posted by newmarcom (297 posts) -
@Dork_Metamorphosis said:
" Literally all they have to do is change the art on the stick and maybe the button color.  Why wouldn't they if it sells more units?  "
But imagine if they made the stick with a block button in the middle and run button to the side. The only thing better is if they used the American joystick parts instead.
#6 Posted by IkariNoTekken (990 posts) -

Have they confirmed that the WWE All Stars fight sticks with have the same layout as WWF Wreslemania/Mortal Kombat or is that just an assumption?

#7 Posted by newmarcom (297 posts) -
@IkariNoTekken said:
" Have they confirmed that the WWE All Stars fight sticks with have the same layout as WWF Wreslemania/Mortal Kombat or is that just an assumption? "
MarkMan, the designer of the FightStick, posted on his twitter account that the WWE Sticks will be catered to the game and not an just an art job. So maybe?
#8 Posted by IkariNoTekken (990 posts) -
@newmarcom said:
" @IkariNoTekken said:
" Have they confirmed that the WWE All Stars fight sticks with have the same layout as WWF Wreslemania/Mortal Kombat or is that just an assumption? "
MarkMan, the designer of the FightStick, posted on his twitter account that the WWE Sticks will be catered to the game and not an just an art job. So maybe? "
Hmm, looking at All Stars it looks like it might have a totally different button configuration from what I remember of Wrestlemania. [The game looks at though its not at all in the same vain as WWF.] However if they do happen to have the same button config then its more than likely the stick with have the same layout as Wrestlemania did and if that's the case then I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some MK sticks at some point.
#9 Edited by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

Wow I cant belive they are making fight pads for this. 

#10 Posted by Aus_azn (2224 posts) -

Wait, MadCatz actually makes quality gaming peripherals now? I haven't used a MC product in years because every GCN/PS2 product I got either broke or sucked.

#11 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1484 posts) -

Watch out EVO, here comes WWE All Stars!

#12 Posted by CountYourBlessings (169 posts) -

Is there any news on how the game plays with an arcade stick? Will we be performing DP gestures and fireballs? I'm getting really excited for this and I haven't watched wrestling on television since 2003.

#13 Posted by Soap (3631 posts) -

Shark officially jumped.

#14 Posted by WrathOfBanja (355 posts) -

Wait, don't you need both thumbsticks for this game..?

#15 Posted by mnzy (2920 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.