Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWE Legends of WrestleMania

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 24, 2009

WWE Legends of Wrestlemania is a wrestling game that features superstars from the past clashing in WrestleMania-themed events. It was developed by Yuke's, the developer which made the SmackDown! series.

All 35 Legends, Updated & Final Roster! - 2 Legends Excluded

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By OGCartman

Yay, an updated and final list of the characters that are going to be in WWE's Legends of Wrestlemania!

Personally i cant wait for this game! My love for wrestling games aside, its great seeing all the legends in a wrestling game, being able to play them all and such. Iv bin a fan of wrestling games since the NES days, glad i can play these characters once again.

An updated list of characters for the upcoming Legends of Wrestlemania has been released -- 35 in all. The list of characters are as follows: Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, The Rock, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Undertaker, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, Jerry "The King" Lawler, Ultimate Warrior, "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, Mr. Perfect, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, Yokozuna, Haku, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, "Ravishing" Rick Rude, "British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, Jim Ross, Sgt. Slaughter, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, "Mean" Gene Okerlund, Honky Tonk Man, Earthquake, Iron Sheik, Legion of Doom, "Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart, Gorilla Monsoon, Mr. Fuji, Tito Santana, Joey Marella (as referee), Virgil and Howard Finkel.

Perhaps the biggest omission from the video is that of "Macho Man" Randy Savage, who competed at eight WrestleMania events in all and left the pay-per-view spectacular with the WWF Championship belt on two occasions. Another huge name that won't be featured in the game is Mick Foley, whose WWE contract expiration coincided with the deadline for characters to be featured in the video game.

Source: www.ewrestlingnews.com

I cant believe, well accualy i can, that Vince left out Randy Savage because some decade old personal grudge. Mick Foley i can understand, but still think it sucks. Anyways, its really gonna hurt me to kick the Undertaker's n Stone Cold's ass, so happy they included The Hulkster in it :)

Your thoughts on the excluded wrestlers and the final roster?
    What character are you going to play first?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.