Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWE Legends of WrestleMania

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 24, 2009

WWE Legends of Wrestlemania is a wrestling game that features superstars from the past clashing in WrestleMania-themed events. It was developed by Yuke's, the developer which made the SmackDown! series.

The undertaker?

itsVASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By itsVASH

I duno... why isn't the undertaker on the rosteere yet... last time i checked he is undefeated in wretlemania... i would say he's probably the biggest legend of wrestlemania and he aint even on the roster yet... whatever

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By OGCartman

Agreed, he should definitely be part of the roster. The man has fought 16 times at wrestlemania, i think he is a pretty big part of it.
    Hopefully they will add him soon, or add him in a DLC or something. It would be sad not to see him in their.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.