Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWE SuperCard

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 14, 2014

Build a deck and battle it out in this virtual card game for iOS and Android by 2K.

Tips & Tricks

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Thought we could share tips on some strategies we have for the game.

1. When people choose to battle you, they'll see your "champion" (avatar). This can often give away what your best card is since the impulse is to select that as your champion. Use this to your advantage by setting something useless as your avatar, hiding your best card from any challengers. Don't give your opponents free intel.

2. Don't start King of the Ring mode before you're about to go to sleep (as I did the first time) but when you're ready to put a few hours into Exhibition mode. This will allow you to use the stamina refill drops that you get there to better your chances at a victory. Otherwise your team will quickly run out of stamina and be useless while you're in the land of nod and unable to set them on a victorious path.

3. Aim for your team to share the same colour (blue or yellow) so that you can mix them up in tag team battles rather than have two of each.

4. Speaking of which, the AI will (very) often screw up the strategies behind the deck you're against, using a blue and yellow card in battle. This gives the opponent cards -5% to each stat, while you'll have +10% if you're doing things right. Until this shoddy AI gets fixed, assume it will happen every match (because it probably will) and don't waste your buff cards in tag battles.

mcmax3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Thought we could share tips on some strategies we have for the game.

1. When people choose to battle you, they'll see your "champion" (avatar). This can often give away what your best card is since the impulse is to select that as your champion. Use this to your advantage by setting something useless as your avatar, hiding your best card from any challengers. Don't give your opponents free intel.

So, you're saying my common Bo Dallas was a good pick?

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
    ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Feed your Divas. No one has a good Diva, so if you invest in yours, you'll win a lot more

mcmax3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Another tip I would add is to put a bit of work into your Divas card, because I find most of the people I face just use a random common Diva card, and having one that's leveled up a bit is a win nine times out of ten.

Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Niceanims

Don't start King of the Ring until you have enough Super Rares to qualify for the Super Rare rewards. Rare league has one tier until you get to Supers, but Super league (and all leagues after it) lasts three tiers, making the KotR rewards actually worth something.

Don't play against guys avataring wrestlers with a rarity above their placement league.

Max your Divas ASAP

Keep 8 wrestlers, 2 divas, and 4 powerups in your deck at all times. Only train the 4 wrestlers in your Exhibition lineup, but don't feed them the four wrestlers immediately beneath them, your two divas, or your four powerups. MAX YOUR DIVAS. This is to optimize your King of the Ring lineup

Always combine your top 8 wrestlers and 2 divas. Any other wrestlers and copies are food.

To minimize stat loss, keep your top 4 wrestlers matched in level until you combine one and it goes Pro. Going Pro brings the card's level to zero. Maximize your Pros immediately. The exception is divas: ALWAYS MAXIMIZE YOUR DIVAS. If one of your bottom 4 goes pro, it's up to you, but I'd max it if it matched my current rarity league. Like, I got a Super Mr. McMahon in my bottom 4. If he went pro I'd max him immediately and put him in my top 4. If my Rare Yokozuna went pro, I'd just leave him alone in the bottom 4.

King of the ring fighters lose stats every game. Feed King of the Ring fighters energies once you've maxed your supply. Swap your wrestlers to maximize effectiveness before you sleep or spend a lot of time away from the game.

Alignment is important! If you can, your exhibition lineup should have each wrestler facing a different direction, up, down, left, and right. This is to give you the best options during Tag Team. You can get away with the four being left, left, right, right or up-downs as well... Actually, that might be better than all four directions... but DO NOT have three of one color and one of the other. You can compromise a little bit if a card's stats are too appealing to pass up.

Max your damn divas.

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

You're only as good as your Diva. Too bad Tamina is stuck as a Common Card and I'm forced to rely on a Pro UC Eva Marie that I got from two maxed...Eva Maries.

This game is pretty legit, y'all. It's nice to see other people show some interest in this dumb wrestling card game.

Avatar image for bored_and_agitated
    bored_and_agitated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your opponents in exhibition are computer controlled, right? If you're not playing I don't think losing affects your win/lose record why try to fool fools

So I just got a second UC Summer Rae, my first one is level 15/15, should I train the second one to 15/15 before combining them? I'm dealing mainly with super and normal rares but this is the best diva I've got

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

When you train your wrestlers, you can select multiple wrestlers and feed about 30 cards at once, and not just clicking one, training, then doing it over and over again

This was a revelation

DisposableUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By DisposableUser

Do not make pros as soon as you can; wait until both cards you want to combine are at max level. That way the card's stats get a huge bonus for becoming pro and the levelling resets itself, allowing you to get cards from a lower tier that can destroy higher tier cards.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your opponents in exhibition are computer controlled, right? If you're not playing I don't think losing affects your win/lose record why try to fool fools

Because it brings me great amusement to know that people go in expecting a common Dean Ambrose only to find a Super Rare The Rock and shit their pants.

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 5

It's common in these types of games for there to be a benefit to maxing a card before combining, and maxing the card you are feeding with. This because you can transfer not just xp but skill procs (in these other games).

Anyone know of anything like that here? Doesn't it ever make sense to 'Pro' a common card?

SkipperSonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Newbie question here- why do some cards out of my lineup show as In Use when I want to combine them. If it's a matter of needing a certain amount minimum, how can I change which ones to free to feed to my lineup?

Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Newbie question here- why do some cards out of my lineup show as In Use when I want to combine them. If it's a matter of needing a certain amount minimum, how can I change which ones to free to feed to my lineup?

You gotta go into king of the ring and swap cards around. You don't have to start it, just put cards in places. The game forces you to have 8 wrestlers, 2 divas, and 4 items

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

It's common in these types of games for there to be a benefit to maxing a card before combining, and maxing the card you are feeding with. This because you can transfer not just xp but skill procs (in these other games).

Anyone know of anything like that here? Doesn't it ever make sense to 'Pro' a common card?

In case you haven't found your answer yet, here's how the Pro system works in this game:

When you pro a card (Card #1), its level resets to zero but it keeps its stats, plus it gains stats from the second card (Card #2) that you're combining it with (5% of each stat if Card #2, or 10% of each stat if Card #2 is max level).

i.e. if you have a pair of Rare Xavier Woods, you want to level the first one to 20 so that when you pro it its level resets to 0 and you can level it another 25 times (a pro gets an extra 5 levels added to its tier's max potential level), but you also want to level the second one to 20 so that, instead of gaining 5% of its level 0 stats, you gain 10% of its level 20 stats when you combine them.

The way the math shakes out, a properly maxed pro who was combined from two maxed cards will beat a non-pro of the tier one higher than it, and will be competitive with a partially-leveled card of the tier two higher than it (e.g. a properly maxed Rare Pro beats a non-Pro Super Rare, and is about equal to a level ~15 Ultra Rare).

Junpei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

@jaycrockett said:

In case you haven't found your answer yet, here's how the Pro system works in this game:

When you pro a card (Card #1), its level resets to zero but it keeps its stats, plus it gains stats from the second card (Card #2) that you're combining it with (5% of each stat if Card #2, or 10% of each stat if Card #2 is max level).

i.e. if you have a pair of Rare Xavier Woods, you want to level the first one to 20 so that when you pro it its level resets to 0 and you can level it another 25 times (a pro gets an extra 5 levels added to its tier's max potential level), but you also want to level the second one to 20 so that, instead of gaining 5% of its level 0 stats, you gain 10% of its level 20 stats when you combine them.

The way the math shakes out, a properly maxed pro who was combined from two maxed cards will beat a non-pro of the tier one higher than it, and will be competitive with a partially-leveled card of the tier two higher than it (e.g. a properly maxed Rare Pro beats a non-Pro Super Rare, and is about equal to a level ~15 Ultra Rare).

Not sure if that's the exact math or not, but the theory checks out. I did this with 2 rare Dean Ambrose cards and have yet to see anything in Super Rare (non-Pro) beat it.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@junpei said:

@ajamafalous said:

@jaycrockett said:

Not sure if that's the exact math or not, but the theory checks out. I did this with 2 rare Dean Ambrose cards and have yet to see anything in Super Rare (non-Pro) beat it.

The 5%/10% math checks out; if you don't want to waste a lot of time but still want to verify it, do it with some commons.

0158abd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi guys i got a Brock legendary lv 40, Batista legendary lv 40, the Miz legendary lv 40 and a lv 35 epic broc so if anyone got a question for me just ask! ;-)

Panda20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Panda20

Another strategy I use is the common bench technique. The technique is very simple and effective.In your King of the Ring you have 5 extra cards or benched cards. Simply switch them out for commons or uncommons. The higher your bar is in KOTR the level of your opponents increase. This technique allows you to lower the bar but be in the same tier so your chances of winning will be easier!

mortface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Can you get better than Super Rare without paying?

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Is there any way to remove ALL your cards from King of the Ring? It's over and I can swap out cards, but I just want to remove all my cards from there so I don't have to swap stuff in and out when I want to craft.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.