Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWE With Authority!

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jul 23, 2001

WWE with Authority! is a discontinued online card game featuring the WWE license.

Did anyone here play this game? WWF With Authority!

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MethodMan008

Hey duders,

So the injection of wrestling into all my video game media at once (Giant Bomb and the LaserTime Network) has made me think of the times I enjoyed wrestling... Many many years ago during the Attitude Era I was a huge fan like many others.. I loved card games too, Magic, Yu-Gi-Oh, whatever... So the combination of video games, card games, and wrestling was heaven to my extremely young self..

I remember my dad having to call Major Thom (the biggest WWF WA! retail card site) personally so I could actually buy stuff from him..

Eventually after spending the only money I had (probably all told a couple hundred bucks) on the game it was shut down out of the blue for reasons I still don't know. I am old now and know how to use the internet so I could probably find out what happened if I really cared that much..

Anyhow, the reason for making this thread, I was wondering did any of the duders play this game? If so what was your in game name? Remember stuff you liked about it ?

I've got some dumb stories from the game to share but I dunno if anyone but me and like 20 other dudes in the world played it.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BradBrains

i played a few games when they came out. wasnt the best card game.

pretty sure it sold terribly.

cmblasko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wow, yeah, my brother and I played that for a bit when it was out. We weren't very good at it. I had completely forgotten what the game was even named!

Hiruko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I didn't enjoy it... I got it as a present because I was a WWF fan, but it almost made me hate it :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.