So...this is dead, right?

#1 Posted by KaneRobot (1397 posts) -

Noticed that the PC version fo this game is shown as coming out in March, but I'm assuming that info was listed before all the THQ stuff happened. A friend told me that it was removed from the Apple store, so I'm assuming it's dead for everything at this point. Anyone heard anything about the status of this one?

#2 Posted by icytower38 (461 posts) -

I'm sad to see it gone as I was looking forward to an XBLA release, but not really surprising with the THQ bankruptcy. Maybe Take Two will save it to give the big game more time, but god only knows what is even going to come from that deal.

#3 Posted by Inkerman (1448 posts) -

I don't like wrestling games to begin with (or wrestling in general), but I gotta say 'WrestleFest' is a fucking stupid name. It sounds like a euphemism for a gay orgy.

Which I guess is reasonably accurate.

#4 Edited by toastface (106 posts) -

I just noticed this popped up on my steam as a new release, with missing picture, and not clickable:

#5 Edited by Bollard (5202 posts) -

@toastface: I like how you blanked out your Steam name, as if you can't handle someone adding you to their friend's list :P

#6 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

@toastface: I like how you blanked out your Steam name, as if you can't handle someone adding you to their friend's list :P

He's afraid of becoming a target to hackers, I'm sure.

#7 Edited by toastface (106 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.