Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWE

Franchise »

The world's largest professional wrestling organization, WWE (formerly WWF) has spawned dozens of games since the 1980s.

JEFF HARDY MY LIFE MY RULES DVD REVIEW ( 5 out of 5)

MKO619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 7

Edited By MKO619

so i just got the dvd today and i already watched all of it, every single match and every single bit of it. but dont take it to mean that their isnt a lot of content cause theres 3 discs full of matches. The presentation of the disc is quite amazing. All the menus have a great look and some good pics of hardy. 

Lets begin with the matches. There are some great picks in here like triangle ladder match at WM2000, title match vs punk and triple threat match at armageddon. I have to say they could of added a bit more better matches. I mean how about the ladder match with edge at Extreme Rules or Wrestlemania 25 extreme rules match with Matt Hardy or any of his TLC matches. They do have a bit too many raw and smackdown matches but overall all of the matches are well picked. 

In the first disc their is a sort of documentary about Jeffs career and this is all made into a flashback as jeff is wrestling his final match. I have to say this documentary was quite amazing and a good look at Jeffs career and life. It looked into all aspects of his career and it all seemed real and legit. My only nitpick here is that it begins to turn fake toward the end as Punk and Hardy are talking trash on each other which that is just out of place and silly. Overall its a great look at Jeff. 

If you are a fan of Hardy or even like him a bit I would definetely reccomend this great DVD, its a great buy and i got it for 20 bucks which is a steal (Wal-Mart). 

MKO619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MKO619

so i just got the dvd today and i already watched all of it, every single match and every single bit of it. but dont take it to mean that their isnt a lot of content cause theres 3 discs full of matches. The presentation of the disc is quite amazing. All the menus have a great look and some good pics of hardy. 

Lets begin with the matches. There are some great picks in here like triangle ladder match at WM2000, title match vs punk and triple threat match at armageddon. I have to say they could of added a bit more better matches. I mean how about the ladder match with edge at Extreme Rules or Wrestlemania 25 extreme rules match with Matt Hardy or any of his TLC matches. They do have a bit too many raw and smackdown matches but overall all of the matches are well picked. 

In the first disc their is a sort of documentary about Jeffs career and this is all made into a flashback as jeff is wrestling his final match. I have to say this documentary was quite amazing and a good look at Jeffs career and life. It looked into all aspects of his career and it all seemed real and legit. My only nitpick here is that it begins to turn fake toward the end as Punk and Hardy are talking trash on each other which that is just out of place and silly. Overall its a great look at Jeff. 

If you are a fan of Hardy or even like him a bit I would definetely reccomend this great DVD, its a great buy and i got it for 20 bucks which is a steal (Wal-Mart). 

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ArchScabby

lol

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By beargirl1

I used to love Jeff Hardy in 2000... oh, the attitude era. 

InfiniteGeass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By InfiniteGeass

I liked Jeff Hardy back when he didn't have face paint all over his face and did a swanton bombs off of ladders into tables all the time. Those were the good ol' days of wrestling.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By mordukai
    @AjayRaz said:
    " I used to love Jeff Hardy in 2000... oh, the attitude era.  "
    Those days are long gooooooooone. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.