5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 1 releases and 0 DLC

Best Wrestling Game, ever. 0

This game was made in the prime of Wrestling, so all of the best Wrestlers are available to play, and at their prime, with no stupid Legendary Characters. I spent countless hours playing this game with my friend and we never got bored of it. When I saw this on sale for 2 dollars at my local video rental store, I had to purchase it. After purchasing it, I spent another week addicted to it and it brought back so many memories. If you ever see it, and want to play a game when WWF was in it's prime,...

لعبة جميلة و ممتعة 0

نننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننننن...