Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

X-Blades

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Feb 10, 2009

X-Blades is a third-person hack-and-slash action title featuring a scantily-clad heroine who uses her gunblades and spells to destroy everything in her path.

No sound in cut scenes. Please Help

Funzzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Funzzo

I installed the game and set my setting how I want them, then I started the game.  There is no sound during the logo screens at start up, also there is no sound during the cut-scenes. There is sound how ever during game play and the main menu. 

sys specs.

win xp 64
    4 gigs o ram
    GTX295 GPU
    HD audio card

Any info on this problem would be great. 

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By PureRok

I think the problem may be that you're running 64-bit, but I don't know. I don't think you'll get much help beyond the general things like:

• Check your drivers (video/audio).
    • Check the game developer's/producer's FAQ/Forum.
    • Etc.

I ordered the game for the 360, so even then I won't be able to help you. So yeah. The above is my attempt at helping. Sorry for being unhelpful.
    Funzzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Funzzo

I checked all my audio setting in the launcher and it is a legit copy, thats why im so pissed that the sound does not work. My sound card came with the mobo so there is no int sound . mobo is an ASUS crosshair2 with a 5000+ cpu AMD.  I am running in ENG lang. 

Juicebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Juicebox

You lucky lucky man.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.