5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

One of the best games ever made 0

I don't toss that around lightly. XCOM UFO Defense was, and still is in my eyes, one of the most engrossing real time simulation/tactical turn based strategy games ever made. It has yet to find an equal, which means going back and playing the original game, unmodified, is actually not that painful an experience. Going to anything beyond the original, well, your mileage may vary, but I'm not here to talk about the many terrible games that XCOM spawned, but instead the beautiful synergy of the ori...

The Best RTS game 0

Im Danish so sorry if my english isn't perfect.X-COM: Ufo Defense is the best RTS game to ever have been made in our world today. Even for It's old age it is still today capable of standing up to newer rts games. ''Gameplay'' wise that is.Gameplay:Everything from managing your soldiers, equipping your planes with weapons if its a fighter, or with weapons and gear for your troops to use if its a transport vessel, or building your base and buying the stuff needed for research and manufaction( whic...