Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

X-Men: Legends II - Rise of Apocalypse

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 20, 2005

When Apocalypse and his Four Horsemen threaten the safety of the world, and Magneto's position of power, the X-Men and the Brotherhood of Mutants must team-up in order to combat this threat and ultimately save the world.

This game is still good

deskp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deskp

I recenty started playing this game on PC, (originaly played it on ps2 when it was new) and it's still a really fun game, the gameplay holds up and even the graphics aren't THAT outdated, could just need some new textures. The game also scales(?- it fits my screen) unlike some other old games. Besides loadtimes are almost non-excistent.

I think a downloadable sequel would be a good fit for this kind of game (xbla/psn). Or a HD rerelease, its even got 4 player co-op! (wich supposedly is popular these days)

Heres how it looks on my pc, pretty good for a 2005 game. (jpg compression makes it look more grimy than it is)

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#2  Edited By Kidavenger

I had no idea this even came out on pc.

deskp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By deskp

@Kidavenger: Sadly the first one didn't, would like to play that again aswell, but I dont care to set up a PS2 and a tv for it.

SpacePenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By SpacePenguin

I didnt play the second one. I finnished the first one co-op and had a really good time with it.
    I wonder what it would be like to play the second game for the first time now.

Avatar image for james_giant_peach
    James_Giant_Peach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By James_Giant_Peach

I prefer the Ultimate Alliance games just for the cast of characters, but Legends was solid.

deskp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By deskp

@SpacePenguin said:

I didnt play the second one. I finnished the first one co-op and had a really good time with it. I wonder what it would be like to play the second game for the first time now.

I highly recoment it on PC with controller.

@James_Giant_Peach said:

I prefer the Ultimate Alliance games just for the cast of characters, but Legends was solid.

There is a mod that changes out all the playable x-men charcthers in this game for other Marvel heroes, without messing up the normal game.

I prefer the x-men games cause im not that fond of random hero mash ups.

frankfartmouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By frankfartmouth

That was a good one

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.