Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released May 01, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine is a game based upon the movie of the same name that tells the early story of Wolverine.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (NDS)

Skambu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Skambu

Uhhh... yeah. Did anybody else pick it up? I tried it out... and I do NOT recommend it.
    It gets really repetitive... fast.

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pazy

Ye its a peice of garbage, it barely looks like wolverine and the combat is stupendously repetative and overly hard/annoying. Nothing about the package makes me want to play more than the first level, at least the Console (PC?) versions are really gory and funny (taking over the helicopter even though it cant hurt him and he was going to walk away from it anyway? badass!).

Stay away from it, please. If you need portable X-men then theres plenty of emulators for DS.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.