Angry Video Game Nerd: X-Men

#1 Posted by JJOR64 (18907 posts) -

This time the Nerd takes on X-Men.  Hope you guys enjoy the video.

#2 Posted by Captain_Fookup (1519 posts) -

Haha, fuck I hated that game back in the day.

#3 Posted by Agnogenic_delete (1034 posts) -

haha I always get a laugh out of those.

#4 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

LOL

welcome to die. 

good reviews. i like old game reviews. 

GB needs to do an old game quick look man. 
#5 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

I wouldn't want to go to die

#6 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

His intro seems to change every time now.  Oh god I had that Simon's Quest Tiger Handheld and a friend had that Top Gun handheld and THAT'S something I'd forgotten even existed for probably a good 18 years if not 20 years, FLASHBACK!

#7 Posted by Karmum (11517 posts) -

Wow, the Arcade Version looks awesome.

#8 Posted by Kou_Leifoh (1891 posts) -
#9 Posted by Icemael (6312 posts) -

Oh, so it's just like RE5 except it hasn't got shiny graphics, and you can go on even when your mentally handicapped partner dies.

...please don't hit me. I was just kidding(or was I?).
#10 Posted by VWGTI (1919 posts) -
Karmum said:
"Wow, the Arcade Version looks awesome."
You have no idea, man. I played the game again last January at MAGfest and it's still as amazing as I remember it being back in the early 90's. I wish Konami would wise up and release the thing over the PSN and Live. They would make so much bank, especially if online co-op was added to the mix.
#11 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -
VWGTI said:
"Karmum said:
You have no idea, man. I played the game again last January at MAGfest and it's still as amazing as I remember it being back in the early 90's. I wish Konami would wise up and release the thing over the PSN and Live. They would make so much bank, especially if online co-op was added to the mix."
woah, you aint kiddin man, that would be awesome
#12 Posted by JJOR64 (18907 posts) -
Karmum said:
It is awesome.  My bowling alley used to have this game in there arcade room and I always played it.
#13 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

I wish he'd stop trying to be funny.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.