Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

X-Men

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 12, 1992

An arcade brawler starring six X-Men characters. It was the only brawler to allow up to 6 simultaneous players on one arcade machine.

You fell for our Trap Achievement

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By EightBitShik

Just like the trophy I want to play this game with 5 other Giantbombers so that we can actually get the achievement. You need 6 total all join from the start and nobody leaves until after the Juggernaut fight (No skipping the cut scene) I have tried this so many times with other people and well you just can't trust the world. I just need 5 people to help once I have the 5 we can set up a time. So let me know.

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
    CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

I managed to get all the achievements when it came out, but I would be willing to help with this. I don't know what it is about this game, but I can play it for hours.

l4wd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By l4wd0g

I'd love to be a paet of it. tell me when and where.

icicle7x3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By icicle7x3

If you have spare controllers, you can just use those for extra players. Do necessarily need 5 other people.

Avatar image for alwaysbeclothing
    alwaysbeclothing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By alwaysbeclothing

@Icicle7x3: Well, an xbox system caps at 4 controllers total I believe, so you would need another xbox at least.

icicle7x3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By icicle7x3

@AlwaysBeClothing said:

@Icicle7x3: Well, an xbox system caps at 4 controllers total I believe, so you would need another xbox at least.

Well yeah, I didnt say you could solo it, just that you wouldn't need 5. For example I did it with 2 other people.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By ch3burashka

What a sad state achievements have brought games to. Yes, they encourage exploration and diverse gameplay, but they also encourage... this.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EightBitShik

@Icicle7x3: No matter what, I wouldn't boost. I don't need the points unless I earn them. Not trying to turn you just explaining I'd never do it.

@CH3BURASHKA: God forbid it brings people together and try to work on an achievement. If I can manage to get 4 other people then hell I might of just made four new friends to play games with so, I'll take this encouragement :P

Okay so there is three of us for it if we can get two more people to volunteer for it then we can set the date. I'll add the two I already talked about and I think my real life friend has the game I'll check with him.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EightBitShik

Okay folks we just need two more :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.