Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

X Rebirth

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Nov 15, 2013

X Rebirth heralds more than just an additional chapter within the X series, it is a fresh beginning bringing with it a number of gameplay innovations without compromising its successful origins.

3.0 and still going... has it changed much?

bluesun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By bluesun

As someone who loved my some X3, I was hoping the initial disappointment of Rebirth would be mitigated by the expected flurry of patches by egosoft.

They have certainly delivered on the patch front; they are now up to 3.0 and still going. (see http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=4435789#4435789)

If (anyone) is still playing, are they just (admittedly a lot of) tweaks and fixes on top of the initial design that put so many off last christmas? Or have they changed enough that it might be worth jumping in?

mageemagoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm hoping someone with answers sees this because I want to buy it while its steam sale if it is good now!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.