X3 - Gold Edition 75% off on Impulse.

#1 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

Yep, the game is going for $6.25 only for today on Impulse. Down from $24.99. I haven't played the game myself, but checking the reviews scores, based off of Gamerankings, it did receive a 73.89%. So this game has to be worth the price point. Myself, when the banks open I'm going to deposit some cash to get this game. 

http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W796?ref=impnow

#2 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

Bump.

#3 Posted by Capt_Ventris (592 posts) -

Picked it up too. This might be nuts!

#4 Posted by Shirogane (3568 posts) -

Mmm...those are the only two X games i've played. They're pretty awesome though. 

I personally would rather have gotten the X Superbox when it was on sale on Steam, but this is just as good, if not better. 

That said, i think i'm gonna hold on for the next super Steam sale and hope they put the Superbox on sale.
#5 Posted by Gargantuan (1882 posts) -

I bought it when steam had a sale and I love it. It's pretty hard but it's super fun once you start to understand how it work.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.