Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360 Games Store

Platform »

Xbox Live Games Store is an online store for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One which allows users to purchase games digitally.

Next Week In Xbox Live Marketplace

• 68 results
    slyely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By slyely
    @krazy_kyle said:
    " Gotta say, this map pack looks like a huge improvement over the last one. "
    Looks the same to the same story to me. 3 new, 2 old = 15 bucks...but here they are trying to hype it up by pushing carnival. Kinda funny actually, everyone complained about the first map pack, but they bought it. Now they are doing it to consumers again, and once again...they'll buy it. Screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me. 
    darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#52  Edited By darro

None of it probably.  Will download trial version of Snoopy  and buy it  if I really like it.  COD MW 2 aka the most overhyped overrated MP shooter about (my words and sorry if you disagree but I just feel this way and some people think so also has another map pack that has new and old maps but still a ripoff in my opinion.  At least Epic had the courtesy of giving you old Gears maps for free if you got a new copy of Gears 2 whereas Activision get you to buy 2 and a half year old maps all over again.  Just ridiculous.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#53  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

God damn it. I guess $15 is going to be the standard price now for map packs...at least until Activision decides it should be higher.

I'll place my bet right now that Activision tries to sell some CoD:Black Ops maps for $20. Any takers?

soralapio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By soralapio
    @Chaser324 said:
    " God damn it. I guess $15 is going to be the standard price now for map packs...at least until Activision decides it should be higher. I'll place my bet right now that Activision tries to sell some CoD:Black Ops maps for $20. Any takers? "
    We can thank all the morons who first railed against the price hike and then went ahead and bought the map pack anyway.
    harrypmgaga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By harrypmgaga
    @The_A_Drain:  
    Then you're in luck - PoP Classic is indeed the original PoP from days of ole' just modernized to fit with today's flashy whims and fancies that you'd expect from an XBLA game. 

Don't let that fool you though - it's the same ole' level design you'd remember from the original, complete with strategic sword slashing!
    ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By ISuperGamerI

I might buy Prince of Persia Classic since it's gonna be on sale. It's one of my fav games of all time.

EndrzGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By EndrzGame

Snoopy ftw!!

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#58  Edited By jakob187

Oooohhh...PoP Classic on the cheaps. 

Hrmm...

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By teh_destroyer

I am always down with more MW2 maps, I guess i will be downloading those.

NeVeRMoRe666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By NeVeRMoRe666

The Snoopy game speaks to my interests!

eillothebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By eillothebadger

@slyely said:

Screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me.    
     I got the first and I now know it wasn't worth it. Therefore, I Hereby Pledge, In the Presence of my Peers, I will NOT get the new map pack for mw2. Especially if Black Ops is gonna be the canine's testicles.
    chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#62  Edited By chaser324  Moderator
    @soralapio:  Very true. Unfortunately, with the release of this new map pack, it puts a lot of people in a position where they would have to pay $30 if they wanted to really get back into MW2...and that probably won't happen.
    woodroez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By woodroez

I do recall some years ago when I played the original PoP and was amazed by the animation. Never could figure out the fencing, though. Probably give it a shot next week though.

Also, hereby submitting a request for a Snoopy QL. That might be hot for those like me out there who like airborne combat on the arcade side of things.

Hilbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Hilbert

I can't believe they allready pooped out another map pack. unbelievable. my fucking wallet.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The_A_Drain
    @harrypmgaga said:
    " @The_A_Drain:  Then you're in luck - PoP Classic is indeed the original PoP from days of ole' just modernized to fit with today's flashy whims and fancies that you'd expect from an XBLA game.  Don't let that fool you though - it's the same ole' level design you'd remember from the original, complete with strategic sword slashing! "
    Wow. 

Dude. I have to say. THANK YOU for pointing that out to me, like a complete fucktard I had simply assumed from the screenshots that it would be much like the other modern games in the series, having watched some gameplay vids I am now actually interested in playing it. It's a pity it isn't the actual original, I would be all over that, but this I may pick up sometime after i'm done with RDR and Doom 2. :D
    harrypmgaga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By harrypmgaga
    @The_A_Drain:  
    No worries, man. Glad I could help out. 

I'd pick it up soon before it goes back up to it's normal price, though. :). Even if you aren't going to play it for a while, you might as well pick it up while it's on the cheap.
    NotStaffed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By NotStaffed

They need to make the map packs worth a damn... like WoW the only reason i spent the MSP on that was for the zombies, even then it was still only 800MSP. they need to get real on the prices here.

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#68  Edited By RichardLOlson

Prince of Persia is welcome in my neighborhood

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.