What XBLA game should I get?

#1 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1230 posts) -

Hey guys,

So I got a 1600 microsoft points XBLA card and would like to know what you guys recommend I get. The XBLA games I already have are Trials Evolution, Shadow Complex, Bastion, Pac-Man,Super Meat Boy, and Banjo Kazooie.

Some games that I am thinking of getting are Walking Dead Episodes 1 and 2, Fez, Pac-Man Championship Edition DX, Geometry Wars 2, and Iron Brigade (although none of my friends still play this and I know it is a big co-op game). Which of these games do you thik I should get and if you have some other suggestions of games you really liked let me know!

#2 Posted by Zacagawea (1577 posts) -

I'd get both episodes of Walking Dead and then Fez. I doubt anyone is still play Iron Brigade and if they are they would be super high leveled anyway. Pac-man doesn't have a ton of staying power, especially if all your friends are done with it. Same with Geometry Wars.

#3 Posted by bigsmoke77 (783 posts) -

I am a big fan of of sales and this week Shoot many robots is on salefor 400 points, so you could get the Walking dead episodes and that...

#4 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1230 posts) -

Cool thanks for the advice guys!

#5 Posted by Redbullet685 (6021 posts) -

Definitely get the first two episodes of The Walking Dead. Fez is good too.

#6 Posted by OldGuy (1493 posts) -

The Walking Dead. Do it.

#7 Posted by OtakuGamer (1223 posts) -

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. Why....why have you not already purchased this?

#8 Posted by pyromagnestir (4195 posts) -

Risk Factions!

But from your choices I've only played Pac Man DX. It's aight.

#9 Posted by Vexxan (4612 posts) -

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet.

#10 Posted by JTB123 (1046 posts) -

@OtakuGamer said:

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. Why....why have you not already purchased this?

This. And Geometry Wars 2 would make a nice buddy purchase with it, especially if you're going for games you can play over and over.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.